Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
Mobile Apps
02-02-2014, 02:50 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 04:20 PM by Slim.)
Mobile Apps
I don't know how difficult this would be, but for my CoD players it's like Call of Duty Elite, or the App.
THIS IS NOT AN APP TO PLAY THE GAME

Features of this app (Apple and Android):
  • Sign into your BEO2 profile
  • Change Shells
  • Check Stats
  • Change Badges
  • Shop

I don't know how difficult it is to make an app like this but I thought it would be kinda cool to be able to do stuff when you're away from home or something. Like if you don't have your computer/laptop handy and a new pack or shell(s) come out, you can buy them on your mobile device.

The only problem that I think there would be would be signing into accounts from other sites.
(Kongregate, Armor Games, etc. I don't know all of the sites this game is on.)

Maybe even like a mobile chat room could be implemented.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-02-2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Mobile Apps
Making the app itself wouldn't be hard, but the scaling for various devices and the game-play itself would be. I personally wouldn't want to try playing this on anything less than a 7-inch tablet screen...and even that would create some problems. Touchscreen devices might crack/break and then you wouldn't be able to play very well. It's a good idea, but there's also some sort of incentive associated with mobile gaming. That's where you'd lose out on players. If you offered a special shell/badge to those playing on mobile devices, then those that don't have them are left out in the cold (so to speak).

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
02-02-2014, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 04:18 PM by Slim.)
(02-02-2014 04:06 PM)tenchi Wrote:  Making the app itself wouldn't be hard, but the scaling for various devices and the game-play itself would be. I personally wouldn't want to try playing this on anything less than a 7-inch tablet screen...and even that would create some problems. Touchscreen devices might crack/break and then you wouldn't be able to play very well. It's a good idea, but there's also some sort of incentive associated with mobile gaming. That's where you'd lose out on players. If you offered a special shell/badge to those playing on mobile devices, then those that don't have them are left out in the cold (so to speak).

Never said you play the game... Just customize your stuff...

02-02-2014, 04:58 PM
I like it! Im alwat on work so I use only mobile phone . Nice will be helpfull

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Well, you can play bad eggs online on iPad. It works for me because I got this app called iSwifter. I got full version so I can play beo1 on iPad whenever I want. If you don't want to buy full version then you can play 10 minutes every day.
02-02-2014, 09:32 PM
I have galaxy tablet damn lol lucky I -users Smiley_XD

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-03-2014, 09:57 AM
nice idea. but if I had a phone, I don't think I would use the app much though.
02-03-2014, 12:13 PM
I like it.. Cuz i think id do a lot more super rewards.. Or would we not be able to do that?
02-03-2014, 01:51 PM
(02-03-2014 12:13 PM)[CHEF] Andy6778 Wrote:  I like it.. Cuz i think id do a lot more super rewards.. Or would we not be able to do that?

I was thinking we would. I just don't know if it's possible.

02-03-2014, 08:59 PM
If it is possible, and if the Donkins follow through with it.. That would be awesome for a lot of people....