Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some Ideas
01-31-2014, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 10:08 AM by Slim.)
Some Ideas
Retro Pack:

All buyable shells from BEO1, maybe not flags, would be available for purchase for a limited time. Maybe half price or original. The thing is, players may only purchase one shell and then they cannot buy another. Just to try and keep originality. (Plus I really want my Rasta Shell back lol.) This would be added later on in the game's life.

Pro players will able to vote for one or two maps to be brought back. These could be bought for cheap in the shop. (I say pro because they are usually more experienced.)

Easter Eggs (Not the holiday eggs) and little in-game "games": I personally like the Easter Egg hunt from BEO1, the Crash Dummy practice egg, and etc. If more things like this could be added that would be cool.

Thoughts and Suggestions are appreciated.
Also, I may or may not be creating a couple of eggs with weapons in the next week or so.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-31-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Some Ideas
Hey, i like the in game games idea and bringing stuffback.. Awesome! Smiley_Smile
01-31-2014, 09:55 AM
I like all the ideas except the 1st. the 1st idea was kind of sad. lol.
01-31-2014, 09:57 AM
(01-31-2014 09:43 AM)Slim Wrote:  Retro Pack:

All buyable shells from BEO1 would be available for purchase for a limited time. The thing is, players may only purchase one shell and then they cannot buy another. Just to try and keep originality. (Plus I really want my Rasta Shell back)

Pro players will able to vote for one or two maps to be brought back. (I say pro because they are usually more experienced. The Donkin bros could just bring one back by surprise)

Easter Eggs (Not the holiday eggs) and little in-game "games": I personally like the Easter Egg hunt from BEO1, the Crash Dummy practice egg, and etc. If more things like this could be added that would be cool.

Also, I may or may not be creating a couple of eggs with weapons in the next week or so.

I see a few problems with these ideas.

First, the original shells (flags, Rasta, and others) could always be added in later. There's already been several updates and the shells we all know and love could be in the works for later on.

Second, the maps in BEO1 were ok and some were great...the problem is that those were for BEO1. Think of other mmo's out there, they don't bring the old things (maps, items, costumes) from the original into the sequel as anything other than extras in shops.

Thirdly, we're getting all new easter eggs and surprises. The first ones to come out were the Hambo shell and secret boxes, and those surely won't be the last ones we'll have.

All that being said, I'm not sure how you could call this a "retro pack" without including weapons...many of which were changed slightly and brought to BEO2.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-31-2014, 10:05 AM
(01-31-2014 09:57 AM)tenchi Wrote:  
(01-31-2014 09:43 AM)Slim Wrote:  Retro Pack:

All buyable shells from BEO1 would be available for purchase for a limited time. The thing is, players may only purchase one shell and then they cannot buy another. Just to try and keep originality. (Plus I really want my Rasta Shell back)

Pro players will able to vote for one or two maps to be brought back. (I say pro because they are usually more experienced. The Donkin bros could just bring one back by surprise)

I see a few problems with these ideas.

First, the original shells (flags, Rasta, and others) could always be added in later. There's already been several updates and the shells we all know and love could be in the works for later on.

Second, the maps in BEO1 were ok and some were great...the problem is that those were for BEO1. Think of other mmo's out there, they don't bring the old things (maps, items, costumes) from the original into the sequel as anything other than extras in shops.

Thirdly, we're getting all new easter eggs and surprises. The first ones to come out were the Hambo shell and secret boxes, and those surely won't be the last ones we'll have.

All that being said, I'm not sure how you could call this a "retro pack" without including weapons...many of which were changed slightly and brought to BEO2.

I meant to say the shells were future additions. Sorry for not stating that.

I know, its and idea and can be changed thanks for the feedback.

I'm just stating the fact that more would be cool. I know there will be more. But maybe more than they had planned.

I didn't mention weapons because most of them returned.

02-03-2014, 06:52 AM
(01-31-2014 09:57 AM)tenchi Wrote:  Second, the maps in BEO1 were ok and some were great...the problem is that those were for BEO1. Think of other mmo's out there, they don't bring the old things (maps, items, costumes) from the original into the sequel as anything other than extras in shops.

Okay, so then why do we have some of the old weapons from BEO1 that were in shops, and now as extra unlockables in BEO2? I'm not saying we bring back all the old, but everything in the game is obviously not new.

I live in America. Where instead of French Fries, we have Freedom Fries.
"I know where your carton is!"