Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Report player - no influence on rep
02-01-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Report player - no influence on rep
Thanks mageg, im sure he understands now, its not a big deal anyways, if you have +10 rep who cares unless you get reported 11 times, ya know?!

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-01-2014, 12:47 PM
The only time I have ever had an issue with it, is when a known Troll towards me personally finds me in a game. They may or may not press the report button immediately. If they do press it immediately, usually they leave the game before it starts. If they do not do it immediately, then it is usually done after I beat them in a fair game, and they feel the need to take some sort of 'revenge' out on me.

The day before yesterday I lost 2 rep in the same day. Both were cases where I had beaten someone, and they then reported me. It's not a big deal to me really, since I almost always stay at 10 rep anyways, (unless above said happens), its just annoying.

I only wish that we could see a little tab pop-up that shows us the name of the person & reason for the report. At least, it would make keeping track of super trolls easier.

02-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Vexis, so you concurr with me that this report option is an abuse.
Seems like some people here do feel the same only care less because it hasn't happened a lot to them yet.
Still remains my feeling that it should be removed as a whole, this report button influencing rep and shutting people up.
Mute buttons are there for a reason usually, but they aren't here.