Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
How to- Expand Friend's List
01-28-2014, 01:14 PM
How to- Expand Friend's List
Yes, I know this has been suggested many times. But it has never been suggested properly.

Here I will show you how I imagine players being able to obtain more friends.

-This will make players happy to get as many friends as they need.
-Donkins will make a lot of money

How bar will look like in Shop:
[Image: 119v768.png]

The main tab and how it looks like:
[Image: fmpeep.png]

This shouldnt have any problems and it would make the users and Donkins happy!

I think that after seeing this, you have a rough overview of how it would look like and you never know, in the future we may get something like this. Smiley_Smile

Please tell me what you think and give me explanations if you support or not.

Thank you for viewing!
-Albert

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-28-2014, 01:58 PM
RE: How to- Expand Friend's List
if we are going to pay for it then it should be 1credits=1 friend for 50credits=50 friends
because we love to have as many we can.

how often do you use it friend list?do you invite all your current 10 players?
if your just going to add never going to play with guy then why we need that much big list?just to make other guy happy as friend?
if this game is going to become like FB then its ok to have lots of friends but i doubt evryone wants to pay for it.

01-28-2014, 03:34 PM
nice idea, but that's too much credits. I think it should be 10 credits for 5 friends and 20 credits for 10 friends.
01-28-2014, 03:42 PM
I really don't see the need to PAY to have friends. I know, I know, you may call me cheap and all, but even if it is a solid way for the Donkins to gain money, I don't think friendship should be bought. I'm pretty sure that if they wanted, the Donkins could let us all have upto 50 friends, but there may be certain expenses that make it...not worth it. They comply to MOST of our requests, but some are a bit out of reach.

Like I said before, we shouldn't have to pay just to make a little more room for friends. It should be a gift to us, if they EVER decide to extend the amount. Just my opinion here.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
01-28-2014, 05:30 PM
(01-28-2014 03:34 PM)Master chief Wrote:  nice idea, but that's too much credits. I think it should be 10 credits for 5 friends and 20 credits for 10 friends.

I completely agree.

01-28-2014, 06:15 PM
(01-28-2014 03:42 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  I really don't see the need to PAY to have friends. I know, I know, you may call me cheap and all, but even if it is a solid way for the Donkins to gain money, I don't think friendship should be bought. I'm pretty sure that if they wanted, the Donkins could let us all have upto 50 friends, but there may be certain expenses that make it...not worth it. They comply to MOST of our requests, but some are a bit out of reach.

Like I said before, we shouldn't have to pay just to make a little more room for friends. It should be a gift to us, if they EVER decide to extend the amount. Just my opinion here.

Agree, why do we have to pay for friends?

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
01-28-2014, 06:31 PM
(01-28-2014 06:15 PM)Pokemon Wrote:  
(01-28-2014 03:42 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  I really don't see the need to PAY to have friends. I know, I know, you may call me cheap and all, but even if it is a solid way for the Donkins to gain money, I don't think friendship should be bought. I'm pretty sure that if they wanted, the Donkins could let us all have upto 50 friends, but there may be certain expenses that make it...not worth it. They comply to MOST of our requests, but some are a bit out of reach.

Agree, why do we have to pay for friends?

be nice to the donkins, it's how they get there living. oh Donkins? do you have part or full time jobs doing other stuff, or is this how you guys get your living?
01-28-2014, 11:55 PM
If the Donkins only decided to put 10 friends in and not more it was for a reason.
The main purpose of this is so that not everyone has 10 friends and not everyone has 1,000 friends.
You can purchase the amount you want and then have more friends

Not everything should be free and inorder to make it possible to have the friends amount you want you must purchase it.

So now not everyone will have many friends, only the users that buy them.

Its not a lot of credits.
50 credits for 5 friends is very reasonable.
10 credits for 1 friend.

This whole time if you were able to mange with 10 friends you can pay 10 credits for each friend.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
01-29-2014, 02:28 AM
(01-28-2014 11:55 PM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  If the Donkins only decided to put 10 friends in and not more it was for a reason.
The main purpose of this is so that not everyone has 10 friends and not everyone has 1,000 friends.
You can purchase the amount you want and then have more friends

Not everything should be free and inorder to make it possible to have the friends amount you want you must purchase it.

So now not everyone will have many friends, only the users that buy them.

Its not a lot of credits.
50 credits for 5 friends is very reasonable.
10 credits for 1 friend.

This whole time if you were able to mange with 10 friends you can pay 10 credits for each friend.

Albert, you can buy that but the most of the people CANT buy it. They don't want to give his creditcard number because its dangerous or they can't give it ( Parents..) That's why we want it free.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
01-31-2014, 03:10 AM
1 credit for 1 friend, 10 for 10 and so on. For you now,we should pay even for changing password and pressing ready button ._.

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]