Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ready option
01-26-2014, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 08:33 AM by SenSei.)
Ready option
its annoying when someone is not ready.
asking some one to be ready is really exhausting.
may be that person is new may be not some ppl do it on purpose.

my suggestion is
1] if majority of players are ready game should start automatically
for 2v2-3 players & 3v3-4 players.

OR

2] if most players are ready time countdown should reduce to half in next match so those are not ready will have time to leave the lobby.
for ex. 82 sec is time interval then as long as host is same each next match should start in 41sec if host change then 82 sec again.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-26-2014, 07:58 AM
RE: Ready option
(01-26-2014 07:53 AM)SenSei Wrote:  its annoying when someone is not ready.
asking some one to be ready is really exhausting.
may be that person is new may be not some ppl do it on purpose.

my suggestion is
1] if majority of players are ready game should start automatically
for 2v2-3 players & 3v3-4 players.

OR

2] if most players are ready time countdown should reduce to half so those are not ready will have time to leave the lobby.

it's only like 1 minute. and if your playing a 1v1 game you can just make a new one.
01-26-2014, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2014 08:35 AM by SenSei.)
i dont like waiting even 1 min. thats why i play 1v1 it dosnt mean i dont try other options
today i played most of games in 2v2 & 3v3 in 1 hour manage to get 15 kills so far major problem was joining ppl
it took 2 min to start game then 5-6 min to finish at this rate ppl who play & form teams its gets annoying when certain player is not ready.
you will know if you play long hours 1 min. seems eternity.

01-26-2014, 08:01 PM
You can always accept my invites to private game and play 2v2 or 3v3 random teams with experienced players, but you never accept...
01-26-2014, 08:38 PM
I already wrote a similar topic to yours my was about to shorten the waiting time to at least 40 sec and I support you with that because waiting 80 seconds is too long. I have played with players that there are waiting 75 sec and then when the game is almost began then there run away and it is annoying for me.
01-26-2014, 11:24 PM
@Meir
its not that i have my daily quota of kills, i prefer to do that in my settings,new maps were released i wanted to try
with multiplayers for a change from my usual routine,experience was somewhat exhausting.I am done with it going back to usual 1v1.

@matthew
ya many ppl asked for shorten the time,i made little improvement,hope it gets implemented.

01-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Yeah
I think so too
Too exhausted...

[Image: abhwdv.png]
01-31-2014, 10:12 AM
i suggested on beo that beo2 should have a start button instead of wating or ready, i think add a start button as an extra only for the host,could fix this forever wating, so if host see almost all pll its ready or if he just get all the ppl he need he just click start and the battle begin.

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
01-31-2014, 10:20 AM
I like the second idea.. Its good