I do not like this idea. 9.09% 1 9.09%
Total 11 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Leaderboard.. Who's online?
01-09-2014, 12:22 PM
Leaderboard.. Who's online?
Idk what anyone will think of this.. But maybe like with the friends that you have, you can see if theyre online with the yellowish dot, the leaderboard members could have tht too.. And (suggestion for both friends and leaderboard) maybe you could send them a private chat.. Not necessarily a game request, just to chat.... Zach, you probably wont like this because youre so popular Smiley_Wink
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-09-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Leaderboard.. Who's online?
I would love to see who's online on the leaderboard. but I don't want the chat part. (I have a lot of haters since I have gotten to the 3rd page so quickly) Smiley_Sad
01-09-2014, 12:55 PM
Some people may want privacy, including me.

01-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Maybe the person receiving the chat can see who wants to contact them and either accept or reject the chat request....
01-09-2014, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 01:35 PM by hawk157.)
I have a idea. When you go to someone's profile they make a button called "Invite to party"
If the person receiving the "party" invite, presses the accept button, that have one on one chat, they can also invite up to 4 more people but the 2 already in the party(the host and the one that got invited),kick,ban people from their party. Hope this sounds good!

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
01-09-2014, 03:27 PM
(01-09-2014 01:35 PM)hawk157 Wrote:  I have a idea. When you go to someone's profile they make a button called "Invite to party"
If the person receiving the "party" invite, presses the accept button, that have one on one chat, they can also invite up to 4 more people but the 2 already in the party(the host and the one that got invited),kick,ban people from their party. Hope this sounds good!

nice idea. I like it! Smiley_Smile
01-09-2014, 03:48 PM
I see whos online cuz the XP change lol

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
01-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Yeah lol i dont see why we need the *online* thing

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
01-09-2014, 09:30 PM
(01-09-2014 01:35 PM)hawk157 Wrote:  I have a idea. When you go to someone's profile they make a button called "Invite to party"

I do not understand.... So you invite anyone to the party, but you can kick the last three ppl tht get there?
01-10-2014, 11:41 AM
I like Hawks idea. (TOO SHORT SO I TYPE THIS).