Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BEO3 Ideas
05-10-2022, 03:44 PM
Question BEO3 Ideas
I was just wondering just in case a BEO3 is in the making or soon to be in the making, I wanted to see what ideas or new features you would like to see in a new Bad Eggs game. It would also help the Donkin brothers to get some inspiration and new ideas. I’ll start off first, Maybe a battle pass can be implemented only featuring egg skins, badges/backgrounds and maybe maps (no weapons) only cosmetics.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-12-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: BEO3 Ideas
They did this in BEO1 with shell packs. If the idea was right, like a legacy pack (or packs), then it makes sense, but not if it's just including them to include them. It's also not that far off from what pro is in both 1 and 2. However, if you take the weapons out of pro, you really end up taking out the "battle" part of your battle pass. I would say that it's pro or nothing in this situation and have everything else as extra...except for the map customizer from BEO1, it makes things too unbalanced with people making trap-maps

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
05-19-2022, 05:34 PM
RE: BEO3 Ideas
I love that we are thinking of ideas for BEO 3! Now I want to start thinking of ideas hmm..

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]