Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Future of the game
06-23-2021, 09:59 PM
Future of the game
hey hey
how y'all are doing?

i am always around the flash32 beo2 to PC with borrowed/secondary accs and to beo2 mobile with my main acc, as im kinda aware of the happenings of both platforms (i check them every day, not every time btw since i work/train/study so much and my time is not long) due to the fact i check them daily.

i think much players gave up the flash32 on pc unfortunately, since i see in maximum 4 matches open at the same time (or even less), i use that more as a way of checking all the leaderboards and to have that old sensation of the years [late]2014-2017 when i used to play just a little beo2, but had great time on PC.

mobile is not hyped at all, but at weekends its on fire, normal days basically we have 5-7 pages of matches, and weekends it is 7+, its not much compared to the old times, but its cool that even without the updates the game still going on and being actually a good experience.

i already accepted the fact that updates are very unlikely neither a positioning from Bad Viking/John or Rob, and i think now it is safe to say (even being sad to say), that the main question now is ''when the game will end?'', its a fact that most of people dont wanna accept, but it is pretty obvious that at some point beo2 unfortunately will end...maybe some months? maybe more 8 years? who knows '-'

if someone have info to tell please do it, me and my clan CN wanna know this information have quite some time and some friends clan as well, i hope for the best and the game have updates, but i already know that probably will not be the case, then what we have to do is to be realistic and not optimistic.

take care everyone.

TEAM •CN• FarmerEgg
Profile june 2021:https://ibb.co/NSS1r3p

Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-24-2021, 03:44 PM
RE: Future of the game
In plain terms, the game is only completely dead and gone when there's no one left to play at all. BEO1 was being played well into the BEO2 years by die hard vets, many of whom I had the privilege of playing both with and against. However, in practical terms, the PC version has gone to the great fridge in the sky as you need legacy flash players and extensions to make it function. The mobile version will be going in much the same way because of a lack of promotion and updates, and this will happen sooner rather than later as people tire of the same things every time. Even the forums, in some places, have started turning up bbforum errors making it impossible for me to effectively moderate them.

That all would be my best answer for all of your questions.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
06-24-2021, 11:48 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2021 11:49 PM by FarmerEgg.)
RE: Future of the game
ok tenchi, thank you and i hope for the best.

fortunately the present is not as good as it was in the past, but it is still nice, i would like to see u there, cuz one thing that is good to specify here:

only kong users cant login at mobile, those that were facebook users, or normal password users (at site or download) can have their accounts working normally at mobile.

mobile is a bit harder, thats a fact, but much pro players joined there and are evolving more and more, i really would like to enjoy everything as long as i can, because my life is in one very important point, and with this covid around on my country my ways of fun are very limited, get drunk alone is just so boring hahaha get stoned alone it is as well, then i play with joy indeed Smiley_XD Smiley_XD

anyway, for anyone who is reading this, good luck and take care, and if u wanna play some day, i'm every day a few macthes at mobile with various sets, or just PM me here <3

TEAM •CN• FarmerEgg
Profile june 2021:https://ibb.co/NSS1r3p

Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg Smiley_FriedEgg