Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Broken Ground Trailer
12-19-2017, 02:50 AM
RE: Broken Ground Trailer
It really is amazing! You are the best! I'm looking forward to playing it now! Congratulations for the excellent work!
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-20-2017, 01:07 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind words and encouragement, we really appreciate it!

Something that would be a massive help to us is liking/sharing our posts on Facebook and Twitter so please do if you get the chance (and massive thanks to anyone who has already):
https://www.facebook.com/BadVikingGames/
https://twitter.com/BadVikingGames

We're going to be posting more regularly so if you want to see the latest news make sure you're following us on those sites.

(12-18-2017 07:47 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  This has probably been asked before, but will this game have it's own website like BEO? Or is it available only on Steam?
Thanks - the game looks great!

It will only be available on Steam. This game is a lot bigger than Bad Eggs so it's not a good fit for a browser game. We also haven't tested it on mobile yet but the plan is to release it on Android/iOS further down the line.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
12-20-2017, 05:06 AM
Question Rob? Is there gonna be a Broken Ground Forum Or will You keep the forum Here?

[Image: 20sg195.png]
12-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Good question, since Steam has its own community hubs we've decided we will probably use those for now. It's perhaps not ideal if we move to other platforms but it seems like the best solution to start with at least.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
12-21-2017, 12:58 AM
(12-20-2017 07:08 PM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  Good question, since Steam has its own community hubs we've decided we will probably use those for now. It's perhaps not ideal if we move to other platforms but it seems like the best solution to start with at least.

That's true. The initial plan can always change later on both in terms of forums and of game launch. Saying that it's not ideal for a browser game doesn't mean that the Donkins won't, at some point, release a web-based version of it. At the same time, it doesn't guarantee that we'll have a separate forum. It could end up being something more like on Kongregate where you can directly report a bug to the devs if a mobile version gets released. I say if because, as I said in the beginning, plans can always change.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
12-21-2017, 07:41 AM
exciting!!! looks amazing!!!
12-21-2017, 09:36 AM
(12-18-2017 07:26 PM)The Boy Who Flies- Macab Wrote:  
(12-18-2017 07:47 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  This has probably been asked before, but will this game have it's own website like BEO? Or is it available only on Steam?
Thanks - the game looks great!

Oh wow. Hi. Are you going to come back for the new game?

Hey! I will definitely try it out - everything looks good so far & I like the similarities it has with BEO.
I gotta figure out how to use Steam though ahaha

@Rob
Thank you for answering! I've never used Steam so I hope it's not complicated haha

Game looks good, can't wait!

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
12-21-2017, 12:01 PM
(12-21-2017 09:36 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  I've never used Steam so I hope it's not complicated haha

Steam isn't that difficult to use. Think of it as being similar to the PSN or Xbox Live. After you sign up/register, it's pretty straight-forward in its use.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
12-22-2017, 03:38 AM
First will there be an early access?, or will it come out directly?
12-22-2017, 06:10 PM
We're planning on doing a period of Early Access to do some playtesting and iron out any obvious bugs.