Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Appreciation
12-27-2013, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2013 07:25 PM by Vexis.)
Appreciation
I would like to take a moment out and express my thanks to the Donkin's and the Bad Eggs community.

I know that there have been, and are tons of complaints, suggestions, and personal rivalry in regards to clans; but the pro's heavily outweighs the con's.

Thank you, D's and Mod's for adding in the clan system. It has helped bring me personally closer to other players. (For better or worse).

The Clan's added in with the combination of the friends list has helped give me the oppurtunity to really expand in the game, (become more of an addict) and keep in touch with old friends, and find new ones. (As well as a few enemies Smiley_Tongue) For what is a competetive game without some competition after all!

All of my words of thanks, and appreciation I am saying I do not say just for myself. I have seen many people befriend each other and take part of the joys and laughter of each of our moments. Being a spectator to awesome moments is a nice thing as well. So again, thank you. This community is great. Evil trolls and all Smiley_Smile

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-27-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Appreciation
Clan system? What is that?new update?

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
12-27-2013, 10:40 PM
(12-27-2013 10:31 PM)ThE_CroCoDiLE Wrote:  Clan system? What is that?new update?
I believe he means the ability to have an in-game clantag and the addition of the Clan subforum Smiley_Smile
It's always nice to hear feedback Vexis Smiley_Smile Glad to see you're enjoying it Smiley_BigGrin!
12-28-2013, 10:59 AM
I think vexis used her nick name for me :3

Evil troll...... Im just taking a guess that its my nick name but in right 99% so it likely is
12-28-2013, 11:06 AM
(12-28-2013 10:59 AM)Shared-account Wrote:  I think vexis used her nick name for me :3

Evil troll...... Im just taking a guess that its my nick name but in right 99% so it likely is

I am not taking a stab at any individual in my post. It is purely a note meant as a token of appreciation. You are not my only troll Smiley_BigGrin

12-28-2013, 01:28 PM
(12-28-2013 11:06 AM)Vexis Wrote:  
(12-28-2013 10:59 AM)Shared-account Wrote:  I think vexis used her nick name for me :3

I am not taking a stab at any individual in my post. It is purely a note meant as a token of appreciation. You are not my only troll Smiley_BigGrin

Yes but im your best troll
12-28-2013, 04:28 PM
(12-28-2013 01:28 PM)Shared-account Wrote:  Yes but im your best troll

This made me laugh, really it did. LOL Smiley_Smile You are sometimes the best troll, but there are times you certainly can go overboard. Smiley_Tongue
12-28-2013, 05:12 PM
I would also like to say thanks to the administrators because I really love this game. Smiley_Smile Although I will sound like a game freak, I plan to play this game for the rest of my life. Smiley_BigGrin Also, forums turned out to be really fun so thanks on that too Smiley_Smile Smiley_Smile Smiley_BigGrin Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BEO2 is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: cooltext1352210316_zps1863c607.gif]
12-29-2013, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 07:57 PM by Grim-Cat.)
I feel the same as you Vexis! That's why I stay here to be a moderator even when I get nothing in exchange... Well, actually the joy of seeing all of you having fun is enough reward for me.
12-30-2013, 03:39 AM

Umm... Vexis is a girl?

[Image: xnsniw.png]