Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Protection Pack
06-06-2016, 03:14 AM
RE: Protection Pack
some are very defensive, either they use dirtball or that wall weapon, even that iceweapon can be counted as defensive weapon.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-10-2016, 12:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 12:05 AM by kingrebelz.)
Yes that is true but other kinds of defensive would be good too and add a little bit more strategy. How about a shrink potion to make you harder to hit. Smiley_Smile
06-10-2016, 01:24 AM
If you add a shrink weapon of some kind, you also need a growing one. But if you consider that most of the weapons used in the game are explosive, it renders that shrinking completely useless.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
06-10-2016, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 02:11 AM by Jach.)
(06-10-2016 01:24 AM)tenchi Wrote:  If you add a shrink weapon of some kind, you also need a growing one. But if you consider that most of the weapons used in the game are explosive, it renders that shrinking completely useless.

But shrinking would allow you to fit in some little gaps that are inaccessible for normal sized eggs. And the shrink potion could have a note with "Drink me" written on it. Alice in Wonderland yey.
06-10-2016, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2016 10:17 AM by kingrebelz.)
(06-10-2016 01:24 AM)tenchi Wrote:  If you add a shrink weapon of some kind, you also need a growing one. But if you consider that most of the weapons used in the game are explosive, it renders that shrinking completely useless.

I don't know about you but I have been on plenty of maps I could have use a shrink potion to fit in between the gaps. Now the idea of a grow potion could make you an easier target but could also improve your stats like say less dam from all weps and slightly stronger damage.

I even think a moon jump potion would be cool too so when your on a map that don't have jump you could use it like 1 time. Hey even a mirage weapon could be useful like say it makes 3 copies of you and warps you to a random spot but only 1 of the eggs is the real you all the others are decoys.

See you can have good defensive weapons too that could be quite useful.
06-10-2016, 05:13 AM
I actually like the idea of a shrink or growth potion, that could make games interesting. Which I think in the game we have never had something like a shrinking or growth weapon, or have we and I haven't noticed?

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
06-10-2016, 05:19 AM
(06-10-2016 05:13 AM)Hiddenkiller2301 Wrote:  I think in the game we have never had something like a shrinking or growth weapon, or have we and I haven't noticed?

Maybe it's HIDDEN somewhere. xdjklol
06-11-2016, 04:50 AM
I play defensive with nothing but luck of the wind and the love of the terrain.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
06-12-2016, 11:55 AM
(06-11-2016 04:50 AM)Nathan Wrote:  I play defensive with nothing but luck of the wind and the love of the terrain.

Yeah but that is same old. Smiley_Sad How about interactive backgrounds like a temp shield here or a pit trap here, How about a soap bubble gun that will put player in bubble and they will blow away from you.

New content makes it way more fun. Many games fuzz out usually because there is simply no new content.