I don't mind...
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Zombie Apocalypse
12-20-2013, 07:37 PM
RE: Zombie Apocalypse
(12-20-2013 06:38 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  Hey, guys? Quick question, if you have to get killed/lose to a zombie shell to get it, how does the first person get it? By buying it?

When we did this the first time round we just created an open game and waited for someone to join and we then explained what was going on and infected them with the virus. It was actually pretty amazing how it spread from just that one person. Within a few hours there were zombies everywhere!

If we do it again we will have to track it more closely, it would be really interesting to see how it spreads.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Haha, you said it, Rob! ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE CONFIRMED, EVERYONE!

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-21-2013, 02:27 AM
(12-20-2013 07:37 PM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  
(12-20-2013 06:38 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  Hey, guys? Quick question, if you have to get killed/lose to a zombie shell to get it, how does the first person get it? By buying it?

When we did this the first time round we just created an open game and waited for someone to join and we then explained what was going on and infected them with the virus. It was actually pretty amazing how it spread from just that one person. Within a few hours there were zombies everywhere!

If we do it again we will have to track it more closely, it would be really interesting to see how it spreads.

When I first played beo I personally wanted to find a zombie to be infected too but there was a bug I lost about 5 times to a Zombie player in 1v1 and I never got the shell... It was weird.

Hey Rob, you should put a leaderbored of how many players infected players so like

Alex: Infected 432 eggs
Red: Infected 212 eggs

Like make a leader board and maybe who ever hits 500 eggs first wins 10-100 credits?

(12-20-2013 09:12 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  Haha, you said it, Rob! ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE CONFIRMED, EVERYONE!

He said "If we do it again" so it is a IF.

BUT there is a picture of what the zombie egg will look like maybe it does mean its confirmed.

[Image: 1387556691-clip-16kb.jpg]
12-21-2013, 03:29 AM
Too bad I won't be able to get it on my epicgamer account Smiley_Crying