Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
BBG Ideas? 1000 levels stuff
05-25-2016, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2016 06:37 PM by SahriBBG.)
BBG Ideas? 1000 levels stuff
Level 1000 things?
So u might of seen my other thread about level 1000 but here another one! So the idea is when ur at any prestige or level 99 you can choose to prestige (as normal) or go up to level 1000 (on that prestige) (ikr soo cool :D) I think this would be cool and give already maxed ranked players something else to do.

Will the needed amount of xp keep getting higher?

I remember on the last thread someone said if you the xp needed for each level will carry on getting higher and higher. And the answer is no it will stay a fixed amount at some point, but maybe on level 999 it will go up a bit higher for yolo's sakes :D.

Will there be any cool things along the way?
For every maybe 50/100 levels you will be given a golden shell (I went on my level 16 beo1 acc and saw this was a thing- and yes I just started :P) from the first egg you unlock to the last. I think this would be a cool edition to the game to keep it lively. Tell me if there's any flaws in this :thumbs:

I will be adding more ideas when they come to mind

Taunts for last kill (or any kill?)

I think this might have been addressed before but am going to say it again. So basically the idea is when you get last kill (or any kill) your player does a taunt (similar to the level up one but of cause there will be new ones added in). I think you should be able to achieve these taunts by completing challenges as well as being able to buy cooler ones in the shop.

Tell me if there's any flaws in this :thumbs:

I will be adding more ideas when they come to mind

Custom Game Invite Reply's?
Wouldn't be useful if when someone sends you an invite to a game you can send a custom reply (it will be a limited amount of words) so they know what's going on?

Skins tones?

Wouldn't it be awesome if you can have changeable skins tones? Not only the human ones (Black, White, Yellow ect) but also green? To obtain these skins (only for humany shells including bought shells which are humany) you must do certain challenges for certain skins.

EG: To obtain the green shell you must kill 5 eggs wich the mulit bouncer to earn the orange skin

And more awesome challenges :thumbs:

Custom Prestige Badges?
This idea is not too complex but what it is you can change the colour of your prestige icon from the Star the number ect. Last time I said this idea people thought add things :-D

This can be done in to ways:

1: Purchase customisation from shop

Or

2: Unlock different colours to edit your icon by doing challenges such as: killing player with x weapon x amount of times; skill x amount of ghost (for white colour) and so on.

Also they should add for prestige 5 they should add the option to change it to the old one what said BAD (I saw this one a old thread :D) and also just add the option to add text on ur badge

My weapon packs ideas and shells

Weapon Packs one: Rage infuser
Wall Storm
Do you wish u can shoot multiple walls? Well with this weapon you can wich will surely enrage you opponent!!!
(Click three places on map for were you want the walls to land and they will face from the sky. Does 10 damage each)

Opposite Day
I never knew it was opposite day! Shoot this at an enemy and all this controls go back to front
(Does 10 damage, Meduim slash (splurge splash) Does exactly what it says up is down, down is up, left is right, right is left ect including when using the mouse)

Bubble Blower

Ever wish you can blow bubbles in this awesome game? Well now you can with the bubble blower 3000!!
(Blow a bubble in any direction and after 5 seconds blows up into water (5 drops) each doing 6 damage)

Lucky Block

Throw this lucky block at a enemy or teammate and see what they get!!
(Does not damage but gives enemy a random weapon to use for next their next turn)

Tornado

We all hate tornados right? Well why not have a wind-nado! This weapon will surely blow your enemies away
(Same as beo1)

Pro 2?

This could be another pro you have to purchase or just my options to our normal pro.

Small Eggs

Don't you wish you can play badeggs with tiny eggs? Well now you can with this dope feature!

Large Eggs
Don't you wish you can play badeggs with large eggs? Well now you can with this dope feature!

In game smileys

Don't you wish there we smileys in game as well? Its would work as when you type :P its shows the tongue smiley instead when you type :D its show big d shaped teeth smiley instead and more. Its will liven up our chat :D

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-25-2016, 04:56 AM
RE: BBG Ideas? 1000 levels stuff
Yeah i agree with ur idea that will be so cool if we had lvl 1099 probably.

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
05-25-2016, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 05:05 AM by SahriBBG.)
New idea added.

@Ftih

Yea it would be epic and plus it wont take long to add

Well the golden shell might take sometime

05-25-2016, 05:11 AM
That means there would be 10,000 levels? 1000 levels in each prestige? Dude, you'd need 35 million xp to max it out.
05-25-2016, 05:14 AM
(05-25-2016 05:11 AM)Jach Wrote:  That means there would be 10,000 levels? 1000 levels in each prestige? Dude, you'd need 35 million xp to max it out.
You got it wrong it an option at any prestige you can choose to go up to level 1000 but once you start that journey you cant prestige again so you become prestige 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10 level 1000

05-25-2016, 05:16 AM
(05-25-2016 05:11 AM)Jach Wrote:  That means there would be 10,000 levels? 1000 levels in each prestige? Dude, you'd need 35 million xp to max it out.

L93 would have that by the end of the year though mane.

Spoiler :
or stochtastic lolololololol

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-25-2016, 05:38 AM
Maybe if you could get to level 1,000 after you got to prestige 10. Otherwise I think it'll kind of ruin people stopping at a certain prestige and then deciding to prestige again because they'd be like level 300 or something and they wouln't want to because they'd start back at level one.
05-25-2016, 08:49 AM
I agree with macab you get to continue level's only when reached prestige 10

Spoiler :
These idea's are sort of connecting to black ops 3 *hint* *hint*

05-26-2016, 12:44 AM
I really only want to say this once...this is NOT like any other games from which you're taking most of these ideas. First was your "black market" idea, and now this one.

Many of the recent ideas that have been posted by you and others are all taken from other games with almost no modifications for this game. For example, the pets idea; that one turns the game into a pay-to-win where you must spend money in order to play on the same level as others.

The market idea was little more than an attempt to get free stuff and to change it so that you like it more. Then you continued to discuss the idea and provide more details, after which it was only the current shop system.

This one, the only possible way that a level 1000 would work is if it was the final end-game objective. But in order to make people want to level up another 1000 times, you would need to provide items that were 1000% worth the time/effort. That means an epic golden shell, an epic badge and a highly over-powered weapon that only a very few people would ever get unless they purposely chose to boost or to share their account. If they share their account, then the mods and admins would have to strengthen the policies and ban any and all shared accounts. The boosters who get there end up with no skill, and even the best "insta-kill" weapon can't change that.

Again, for the love of RNGeezus, don't just take ideas from other games without SERIOUSLY considering how it would work within the existing game and what changes would be required to make it work (either the idea itself OR the game as a whole).

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
05-26-2016, 02:12 AM
Well nice idea indeed keep up the good work BBG Smiley_Wink