Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Branch Strike idea
04-02-2016, 12:09 AM
Branch Strike idea
Hey guys,

another suggestion called the Branch Strike.
it is basically a flare that summons a falling branch. It deals up to 25 damage and it can be added to a new weapon pack or be the weapon forca new shell. A shell idea is Spy. Desc: Hides away and can't be recognized. Is that really a tree?

Hope you guys like this idea
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-02-2016, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 12:32 AM by SahriBBG.)
RE: Branch Strike idea
You should put all your ideas in one thread and update it when you get a new one Smiley_Tongue

*EDIT*

Like your ideasSmiley_Nod

04-02-2016, 03:01 AM
(04-02-2016 12:31 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  You should put all your ideas in one thread and update it when you get a new one Smiley_Tongue

*EDIT*

Like your ideasSmiley_Nod

Not all ideas from 1 person need to be in 1 thread. If you (or anyone else) wants to say that to people, then you need to tell Vexis as well.

The only time that all ideas should be made into 1 thread is if the user posts multiple ideas in 1 day or if the user wants to take all of their ideas and put them in 1 place like troll2 did.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
04-02-2016, 03:03 AM
Oh sry didn't mean in a way that he had to I was giving him an idea if he wanted to do that as I said should not must

04-02-2016, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 10:26 AM by Vexis.)
(04-02-2016 03:01 AM)tenchi Wrote:  Not all ideas from 1 person need to be in 1 thread. If you (or anyone else) wants to say that to people, then you need to tell Vexis as well.

LoL. Try tellin me that, I dare ya Smiley_Wink

I know that I 'could' compose every idea I've ever had into one post, but there's two thing stopping me from that.
1. It'd be long, like.....really, really, really long. When something is extensively long people tend to skim over or completely ignore things said. *nudges echo*
2. While it may seem that lately I've had quite a few ideas/suggestions, it is far from constant or consistent. My ideas I usually spend quite a bit of time on for the designs, so they are really spaced out. If you go and look at all of the threads I've ever made, it's really not that much.

04-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Nice idea tho i like it Smiley_RockOn

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
04-02-2016, 08:38 PM