Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Costumes
04-01-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Costumes
Looks awesome Vexy! Smiley_Smile This would be a cool addition. Sort of as an add on, what if they had accessory sets. Like it would be a set of different accessories similar price to a shell and it makes a look, but you can use those separately or on other shells(?).

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-02-2016, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 12:12 AM by Vexis.)
Thank you everyone for your support of this idea.
I'd like it if yall could think about some other accessory ideas anD post them below. I will draw some up and try to keep it Goin for a bit, what I have up right now is just a small portion of what could be.
Course there's a special certain someone who has been waiting patiently for a project from me, I'll probably do that first. Smiley_Wink

*edit*
Also BBG I didn't realize you'd suggested this or if it's similar to something you had posted up. If you could please provide a link for your thread below that'd be great. Thanks

04-02-2016, 03:12 AM
I haven't actually made a thread about this but I have thought about before.

Some cool things could be:

A wip

Hands (like the ones from beo1)

Ears

Belt (in different colours too)

More ideas soon

04-02-2016, 04:56 AM
Came up with a few ideas.

Held accessories: spartan spear, country flag on a pole, box of popcorn, golden sword/silver sword, bomb (the one with a burning knot), skull, toilet paper, hatchet, magic wand.

Other accessories: top hat, mustache, crown, different types of mouth/eyes, elf ears, beard, scarf, MiB glasses, hood, cape, Pinocchio nose, unicorn horn/bull horns, angel wings/devil wings/bat wings.