Poll: Do you like the idea?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Guests ID.
03-21-2016, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2016 08:59 AM by DatVirus.)
Guests ID.
Today I was playing a match and a guest joined saying lots of things lol, and then I got the idea of: "There should be IDs to all guests to be easly reported"

I don't know if this was suggested before (I'm lazy as to check old threads to see if there was one lol) but if it was, let me know in the comments (and put link, I want to check it out heh).

The idea consist on put an ID to an guest (next to his nick) that is unique (and can be, this ID, linked with the account too (if the player have)) which you can copy and paste sending a message to an administrator (obviously, with proof like photos, videos, etc). So, the player will be muted (making him not able to talk until the chat ban expires (or time)) when is or not logged in.

You can say "just mute him", ok, but remember that they not annoy only a person, they can be annyoing for everyone in the match. And I guess if there are new players in the match, they won't know how to mute another player.

There can be 2 ways to show an ID:

1) Putting it next to his name.
It can be between parentheses, if the devs want. There is an example:
Spoiler :
[Image: FWrlzee.png]

2) Change the normal guests' numbers by the ID.
Or you just can select the full name of the player knowing that his ID is now with the nickname, copy it and paste it in a report message (with proof).
Example:
Spoiler :
[Image: UHDfdVs.png]

Another example image:
Spoiler :
[Image: bfoAogY.png]

Vote! Smiley_Viking

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-21-2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Guests ID.
So everyone gets there own Guest ID so you can know whos who? If so then I support it Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
03-21-2016, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2016 09:36 AM by Ftihochou.)
nice idea giving ID's to guests i like it Smiley_BadEgg

Smiley_Viking BAD EGGS FAN<3Smiley_Viking

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
03-21-2016, 12:40 PM
Suggested a ton of times before. The main reason this wouldn't work is that you are assigned a different guest number everytime because of the people already playing on them. This would only work if they had guest 'accounts', like guest accounts but assigned to actual people which is just really confusing to say really. In any sense, I don't see this working because it would tie guest accounts to certain people, somehow.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
03-21-2016, 03:27 PM
Nathan's got it absolutely right on this. If you start assigning id's to guests, it's not any different than saying "hey, here's a free account and it's completely yours". The reason for anonymous guest profiles is to allow potential new players the ability to try the game before "buying" it (not with money, but with time).

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]