Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
BEO2 Team?
03-02-2016, 07:41 AM
BEO2 Team?
I was gonna add this to my idea thread but this needsd to be its own thing. As we are all aware the creators of BEO2 are a team of '2' brothers who made the wonderful game we know and love. Its safe to say that they are very busy making more gmaes that they cant really update this one as much. But i think they should get people to work on this game *cough grim* to add more things (maybe not packs weapons) like more weapons for leaving up, challenges, shell, maps and options e.c.t.
I dont realy think this is a bad idea because the people dont have to be paid (i dont think so am not sureSmiley_Angry)

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-02-2016, 08:51 AM
RE: BEO2 Team?
Being a mod doesn't require any computer programming, or making anything. I don't know if grim could do that. And I think if they were going to get people to work on the game for them it'll be hard to get them to do it for free. It's a lot harder job than being a moderator.
03-02-2016, 03:52 PM
In order to add a programmer, you need to have a large source of revenue. To have a large source of income, you need a devoted fan/player-base willing to make in-game purchases with real-world money.

You yourself have made a suggestion that removes the money they would otherwise earn from us purchasing packs/maps/stash/pro. Therefore, there won't be any new programmers added to their team.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
03-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Oh ok