"Colt X-11"
I think it is good idea to make some real weapons in the game like
AK-47 , AUG , RPG , Famas and others
[Image: Colt_Suggestion.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-21-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: Colt X-11
We already have a shot gun, rifle, and a machine gun. I like the fact that the weapons are original ideas and they all look different and have different designs. I don't like the idea.
01-21-2016, 08:40 PM
I don't know what should I tell you Smiley_Confused Smiley_Crying Smiley_Crying
01-21-2016, 10:16 PM
(01-21-2016 08:40 PM)verybadboy Wrote:  I don't know what should I tell you Smiley_Confused Smiley_Crying Smiley_Crying

The design of the weapon is fantastic, and it would be awesome if you did the others you listed in the OP. Macab is referring to the general names of the guns, for example, pistol could be glock, colt, and many more, such as assault rifle is ak-47, M-16, and more. Beo2 doesn't use the specific naming like I did here, and instead just uses generals like shotgun and machine gun.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
01-21-2016, 10:19 PM
(01-21-2016 10:16 PM)Nathan Wrote:  
(01-21-2016 08:40 PM)verybadboy Wrote:  I don't know what should I tell you Smiley_Confused Smiley_Crying Smiley_Crying

The design of the weapon is fantastic, and it would be awesome if you did the others you listed in the OP. Macab is referring to the general names of the guns, for example, pistol could be glock, colt, and many more, such as assault rifle is ak-47, M-16, and more. Beo2 doesn't use the specific naming like I did here, and instead just uses generals like shotgun and machine gun.

thanks dear Nathan
you gave me more energy
01-21-2016, 10:21 PM
Hehehe This isnt Counter strike Smiley_Tongue But i must admit your design is awsome Smiley_Tongue

01-22-2016, 03:56 AM
weldone great idea
01-22-2016, 04:07 AM
(01-21-2016 10:16 PM)Nathan Wrote:  The design of the weapon is fantastic, and it would be awesome if you did the others you listed in the OP. Macab is referring to the general names of the guns, for example, pistol could be glock, colt, and many more, such as assault rifle is ak-47, M-16, and more. Beo2 doesn't use the specific naming like I did here, and instead just uses generals like shotgun and machine gun.

I wasn't referring to that. I was saying that there is enough weapons that are in real life. The game isn't about the weapons that are today. It's about giving you new designs for weapons that look cool. Those weapons don't fit into game. And also they would all shoot like one to multiple bullets that would just go straight like the other weapons, (shot gun, rifle, machine gun)
01-22-2016, 04:46 AM
Real-life weapons already in game:
Throwing knife (single and triple),
Mortar,
Air Strike,
Bazooka,
Grenade,
Heat Seeking Missile,
Frying Pan (not kidding, this has been used as a weapon in many domestic disputes),
Sniper Rifle (although no model is named)...
And many more that haven't been mentioned already.

(Almost) All the weapons currently in this game and BEO1 have been based on real-life weapons. Things like the rail-gun are currently being developed for effective military use (there's 2 on the newest battleship that the US owns). The lightning gun? That's basically a modified laser gun (something that's also being developed for military use by the US government). Anyone remember the laser-strike from BEO1? That was also a modified laser gun, and something that was actually considered by several governments (including the UK and Russia) as being a useful tool for the United Nations and their peace-keeping efforts.

In all reality, if anyone looks at any game with weapons in it, they will find some kind or basis on real weapons. This is no different.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-22-2016, 04:49 AM
Well, not as a suggestion to the game, but just complete artwork on his own, the gun is very nice. In a suggestive sense, it might be declined as being deemed repetitive, like so here, but that doesn't mean it isn't a nice piece.

And ah yes, the Ion Cannon. 25 damage and a blast to shoot.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]