Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Weapon idea...?
11-10-2015, 04:34 AM
RE: Weapon idea...?
(11-10-2015 02:18 AM)tenchi Wrote:  Eggy Eggbourne (in honor of Ozzy Osbourne)?

That's... brilliant Smiley_Shocked

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-10-2015, 07:05 AM
Question, Is this weapon effected by wind?

[Image: Goonday.gif]
11-10-2015, 09:19 AM
That's actually a good idea

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-10-2015, 04:40 PM
This weapon would be quite overpowered, and would turn the game into more of a pay-to-win thing. The game is already extremely unbalanced in favour of paying users — making it more so is just a way of gratuituously driving free users (which may convert to paying ones if they enjoy their free experience!) away from the game.

11-10-2015, 06:45 PM
(11-10-2015 04:40 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  This weapon would be quite overpowered, and would turn the game into more of a pay-to-win thing. The game is already extremely unbalanced in favour of paying users — making it more so is just a way of gratuituously driving free users (which may convert to paying ones if they enjoy their free experience!) away from the game.

While I do agree that the game's imbalanced, it's not like this weapon is excessively OP. Anyone can deal tons of damage with several other weapons if the enemies are all in close range anyway. The weapon's power is also counterbalanced by the fact that you'd have to move in between all the enemies, making it harder for your teammates to mass-hit without damaging themselves, therefore making it more situational (is that a word?). Granted, it could be used for an easy sweep late-game, but like I said, there's several other weapons that can do that. Apart from that, however, it's just another good weapon, which won't steer the game into a tree because of how OP it is.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
11-10-2015, 11:29 PM
I love this idea. Great for when you got team of 3 clustered up and need to do some quick multiple damage. Also good for being locked in a dirt bomb and using it to strike while still in.

I'd definitely buy if it was in game.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
11-11-2015, 12:11 AM
(11-09-2015 10:11 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  [tinypic isn't working right now for some reason, so I'll upload it later.]

Imgur is better. Better upload it quick because I can't wait to see it.
11-11-2015, 04:26 AM
@Inuyasha if 35 dmg is "pay to win"then meteors what are?Devils hand?Gold fang's gun?If you think it good a lot guns are "pay to win"but 35 dmg is not so big deal.

Long live Jahseh
11-11-2015, 05:12 PM
(11-10-2015 06:45 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 04:40 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  This weapon would be quite overpowered, and would turn the game into more of a pay-to-win thing. The game is already extremely unbalanced in favour of paying users — making it more so is just a way of gratuituously driving free users (which may convert to paying ones if they enjoy their free experience!) away from the game.

While I do agree that the game's imbalanced, it's not like this weapon is excessively OP. Anyone can deal tons of damage with several other weapons if the enemies are all in close range anyway. The weapon's power is also counterbalanced by the fact that you'd have to move in between all the enemies, making it harder for your teammates to mass-hit without damaging themselves, therefore making it more situational (is that a word?). Granted, it could be used for an easy sweep late-game, but like I said, there's several other weapons that can do that. Apart from that, however, it's just another good weapon, which won't steer the game into a tree because of how OP it is.

(11-11-2015 04:26 AM)GoLdEnShAdOwZeUs Wrote:  @Inuyasha if 35 dmg is "pay to win"then meteors what are?Devils hand?Gold fang's gun?If you think it good a lot guns are "pay to win"but 35 dmg is not so big deal.

The game is already quite heavily pay-to-win. I'd love to see some statistics about how many times a non-paying user wins in a paying vs. non-paying game. I'm just saying we don't have to make it even worse in this regard.

(And yes, DragonBolt, "situational" is a word, and you used it correctly too.)

11-12-2015, 04:27 AM
situation paying vs non-paying depends on few factors but mostly paying wins (especially if has for example elephants in inventory). I have won atleast once paying player but that was because that player had bad day and match vs in normal conditions (in 2x health paying has advantage since free player lacks bit in heavy damage weaps category).