Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.71 Average
The Long Reply Game
09-27-2015, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2015 02:35 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
The Long Reply Game
Hi,

In this game, I will start out with a word Like ducks, or sociopath. And the person who posts below will have to make a long reply discussing that topic. And trying to stay on that topic for as long as he/she can without going over the same point too many times.

After you finish that, you will post a new word. And the person who posts after will rate your reply on a scale of 1-10, as to how good he/she thought it was. And then they will make a long reply using the word the above poster posted. And then after that, post a new word for someone to make a long reply about.

Rules.
No swearing
No copying and pasting stuff from Wikipedia, or something.

The first word is,

Water
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-27-2015, 12:22 PM
RE: The Long Reply Game
The water, the element that suports life on Earth, was admired from ancient times by philosphers in all the world. Composed by hidrogen and oxygen, its chemical propieties, almost all based on molecular polarity, makes it the element most necessary for life. In ancient philosophies, water was a basic element with earth, air and fire (also metal in China), and today nobody cares about water because people thinks that clean water sill last forever. Clean water is actually limited, because humans uses and pollutes a huge quantity everyday.

Well i'm tyred of typing Smiley_Sad i don't use to type so much in english.

Above post rating: 1Smiley_Trollface

Next Word: Turtles Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: ceFEfV1.png]
Ojo por ojo, y el mundo acabar√° ciego...
09-27-2015, 12:38 PM
8/10. It was beauds

Now, onto toydls.
damn, this will be hard.

I sometimes feel jealous of turtles, because they have the best of both worlds. The water and the land. I wonder how it feels to have a giant shell on them their whole life. I assume a lot of people have this feeling of having a "weight on their shoulders" But the shell is a benefit, unlike to most having a "weight on their shoulders". It protects them to some degree from pray. And they can hide from their reality, just like I sometimes do when I go in my bed in the middle of the day. When I was like 5 I wondered if animals could talk to each other and if all animals could talk to each other except humans. I wonder why turtles evolved to be the color they are. Other fish are all kinds of colors, but they turned out to be green with a shell that's a tan-ish color. And I'm curious as what turtles evolved from. Are snails related to turtles since they both have shells? Also, it's fascinating how turtles (since they can live so long) Are always represented as wise animals. Like the typical old lady in some village. I can't think of any other animals, besides plants who can live to 100 years (Or how ever long turtles live) But I'm sure theirs some out there. But why did they pick turtles for the part. Is it because they're more of a well known animal than the other animals who can live the same amount long, or longer than they can. Maybe another reason is their faces look like old ladies with no teeth. All of these questions about turtles really fascinate me (not).

Next word.

Education.
09-27-2015, 09:03 PM
9/10 for including your feelings. Not 10/10 cause you misspelled 'prey' for 'pray'. Smiley_Nod

Education is anything that helps, record, analyse summarize and organize debate and explain information which are illustrative non-illustrative hardbound paperback jacketed non-jacketed with forward introduction, table of contents, index that are indented for the enlightenment, understanding enrichment enhancement and education of the human brain through sensory root of vision... sometimes touch. To explain this, education is anything from a book to a conversation that helps people to understand anything better than they already understood it. Although literacy rate all over the world is 70-98%, educated ratio is comparatively lower. This is because people usually do not understand the importance of education and thus end up being literate rather than educated. Schools, universities, colleges etc. are hotspots of imparting education to the coming generation. But still, people want to be qualified individual rather than a good person.

Quote - Success ke peeche mat bhago, kabil bano, success to jhak marke ayegi!!!!!
Translation - Don't run after success, become capable. Success will come chasing you. ~ Baba Ranchodas.

I hope someone does understand what I wrote, and also hope that no-one yet commented here when I was typing...

Next word.
Avengers. Smiley_XD

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
02-20-2016, 08:40 AM
8/10

Avengers um...... marvel

Next word Badeggs2