Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.67 Average
#PIMPYOUREGG2 WINNERS
08-05-2015, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 01:42 AM by FirstaidkiT.)
RE: #PIMPYOUREGG2 WINNERS
hello eggs,
thank you John & Rob for victory. It was pleasure for me. Congratulation for jachym, Leoxeneize great eggsSmiley_Smile and thanks everybody who participated without you there wouldn't be much fun. It been a cracker.

It could be great to see there eggs in game especially 'hussar egg'Smiley_Smile

Best wishes and have a good day for everyone

regards kit

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-05-2015, 01:39 AM
CONGRATULATIONS to the winners!!! Smiley_Smile i totally agree with the results, top 3 eggs are amazing.
08-05-2015, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 02:02 AM by Ṣọňǻ Ḉổốʟ.)
Hey guys ,

Smiley_Fire Congrats to Firstaidkit For Spot 1 Smiley_Fire

Smiley_Fire congrats to Jachym For spot 2 Smiley_Fire

Smiley_Fire Congrats to leoxeneize For spot 3 Smiley_Fire

you guys Deserve it for your great job Smiley_Smile

Thanks for Rob & John Donkins for that great comp , Nice work anywaysSmiley_Smile

once again congrats.

regards, Sona

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
08-05-2015, 02:12 AM
Congrats to the winners! Great choices!

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
08-05-2015, 03:00 AM
Congratulations to the winners,deserved win.

[Image: f876e18d3114419594d2fd4e69a942f8.png]
08-05-2015, 04:40 AM
Thank you John and Rob for choosing me egg in third place! Smiley_RockOnSmiley_RockOn

Smiley_Fire Congratulations to Firstaidkiy and Jachym, and all who participated for their efforts, all the eggs were great! Smiley_Fire

I leave a suggestion, if in the future the winning eggs will be put in the game, it would be very nice give winners the shell created, would be wonderful! Smiley_ThumbsUpSmiley_ThumbsUpSmiley_ThumbsUp

Best regards!
08-05-2015, 05:14 AM
Congratulations to every one who won. Your entries deserved to get a spot.
08-05-2015, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2015 12:51 AM by JohnDonkin.)
rules are never respected ,its a joke that someone that post one desig stoled from internet a dshould be banned from competition its able to get second place whne he deserved be desquilifed.

[Image: ww0x78.jpg]

im glad i dont take part of this.
congratulations to console and third place,
second place should be removed for cheating. no matter that the stoled desig dont won , the important here is he cheat just like others did.

[Image: fvxybn.jpg]

[Image: 2n69buw.png]

[Image: 2wfl2sh.png]

i reported thsi to staff as soon i discover the cheat ....

funnt this forum prefer and care more about ppl insult and cheat taht ppl that have been supporting since first days 4 years ago, no wonder why sensei is no mor active why i quit to participate on competitions and why forum lost value members

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
08-05-2015, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2016 06:50 AM by Jach.)
Exclamation RE: #PIMPYOUREGG2 WINNERS
Troll2, leave me alone. I did not stole the idea from the internet.

You just have problem with me but I don't care about your problems. I take this as a personal attack, because you are calling me a cheater. Just stop, because this is really getting on my nerves.

And even if I typed 'Disco' in google, it would be my idea to type it there.
08-05-2015, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 06:23 AM by Sir Smashalot.)
Isn't that like saying if some one were to make a spiderman egg for the comp that they would be cheating because somebody else has already done one online?

He didn't rip the photo from google images, he made it himself. That's not cheating if you ask me. And we don't even know if he based the design off of that image.

And y'know, there's always the possibility that Jach actually thought of the design himself, hm?

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
Thread Closed