Poll: Should "The Big Top" be removed from the map repository?
Yes.
No.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remove "The Big Top".
06-20-2015, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2015 03:18 PM by Sir Smashalot.)
RE: Remove "The Big Top".
I never liked the map personally, the main reason being that I played it the most when I didn't have pro (shoot up, sink down). As others have said on here I am sure it is more fun with pro settings, that's what I'll do too, add some walls with wind and it will be 5000% more fun.

Even if I hated it no matter what the conditions are, it is still nice to have as many maps as we can, wouldn't want it removed.

And welcome to BEO2, hope to see you post here often.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-20-2015, 03:28 PM
(06-20-2015 06:21 AM)troll2 Wrote:  funy ui are not complaning about those maps, what make me thing u cant aim correctly on teh big top, and turn u mad.

Agree 100%

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
06-20-2015, 03:51 PM
(06-20-2015 03:28 PM)Toxic Waste9583 Wrote:  
(06-20-2015 06:21 AM)troll2 Wrote:  funy ui are not complaning about those maps, what make me thing u cant aim correctly on teh big top, and turn u mad.

Agree 100%

I'm going to assume you didn't read the thread...
06-20-2015, 04:35 PM
(06-20-2015 03:16 PM)Smashed Wrote:  I never liked the map personally, the main reason being that I played it the most when I didn't have pro (shoot up, sink down). As others have said on here I am sure it is more fun with pro settings, that's what I'll do too, add some walls with wind and it will be 5000% more fun.

Even if I hated it no matter what the conditions are, it is still nice to have as many maps as we can, wouldn't want it removed.

And welcome to BEO2, hope to see you post here often.

I am not really a fan of the map but it can be fun time to time ,you must just find a ways to make it more interesting,I honestly think you dont need pro to have fun with "the big top" try in party games , don't let the Spawn get to you though , they're evil Smiley_Devil ,lol, I don't think it should be removed cuz more maps the more diverse.

And...........

WELCOME
Have a great time here , injoy, and hope to see more suggestions in the future

Be What You Wish to be in the world. Don't listen to what the world has to say , only what you wish to hear , because you can only change yourself
06-20-2015, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2015 08:53 PM by Tally.)
(06-20-2015 03:28 PM)Toxic Waste9583 Wrote:  

Agree 100%

Why? People have a right to express their negative opinions about something, without being ridiculed. The reasons ttaiku has stated for his dislike of the map are all valid. Disliking something that other people like doesn't automatically make a person any less skilled than another player or 'mad'.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
06-22-2015, 05:51 AM
(06-20-2015 04:35 PM)SkilzPayzBilz Wrote:  I am not really a fan of the map but it can be fun time to time ,you must just find a ways to make it more interesting,I honestly think you dont need pro to have fun with "the big top" try in party games

Oh yeah, I forget about party games most of the time. There either isn't enough people joining my game or I can't find one I like.

(06-20-2015 05:23 PM)Tally Wrote:  Why? People have a right to express their negative opinions about something, without being ridiculed. The reasons ttaiku has stated for his dislike of the map are all valid. Disliking something that other people like doesn't automatically make a person any less skilled than another player or 'mad'.

Exactly.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]