Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Jachym's ideas for a special update
06-16-2015, 06:26 PM
Lightbulb Jachym's ideas for a special update
You all know what Ninth Realm is? I started playing it and although it isn't that good like BEO2 it's a nice game. Sadly no one is playing it, so I must fight against computer. I've get an idea on a Ninth Realm update to BEO2, so there'd be new shells as the monsters and guardians from Ninth Realm and a new weapon pack.

Earth elemental shells:
Minotaur and Plague Doctor

Air elemental shells:
Skeleton Warrior and Mage

Fire elemental shells:
Fire Demon and Phoenix

Water elemental shells:
Swamp Monster and Leviathan

I didn't found pictures of these monsters, so just check this, it's in the bestiary section.

Weapon pack:

Curse - shoot a magic bolt on the enemy that'd deal 5 damage and the enemy is now cursed and his weapons will deal less damage for 3 turns. For example: he shoots bazooka and instead of 15 damage it deals only 10 damage.

Bustle of Nymphs - throw 4 nymphs, 1 water nymph, 1 earth nymph, 1 fire nymph and 1 air nymph. The water nymph will freeze the enemies and deal damage 12, the earth nymph will work as a dirt bomb, the fire nymph will deal damage 3 and the enemy will forfeit 5 hp for 3 turns (the fire damage), the air nymph will deal damage 6 but will go through terrain. Max damage 36.

Undead Scythe - go close to the opponent and slash him with the undead scythe. Deals damage 10 to him and heals 10 hp to you.

Scorpion - similar to robot panda, it's controlled by arrow keys but it can jump. You have 10 seconds to get him to the enemy or you can press space, so you don't need to wait, and then it explodes into a toxic cloud (like poison tipped rocket) dealing damage 5 and then 4 damage for 5 turns. Max damage 25.

Axe of Arnoth - use it and your next attack will be x2 powerful. Example: you use axe of Arnoth and next turn you shoot bazooka on an enemy, it deals 30 damage instead of 15 damage.

So, that's all, hope you like it Smiley_Smile.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-16-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Jachym's ideas for a special update
i dont like it Smiley_Sad

I love it Smiley_Smile
06-16-2015, 08:25 PM
Thanks, you little troll Smiley_Trollface.

P.S. DO NOT OPEN THIS SPOILER!
Spoiler :
You
Spoiler :
shouldn't
Spoiler :
open
Spoiler :
this
Spoiler :
spoiler.
06-17-2015, 12:48 AM
(06-16-2015 06:26 PM)Jachym designer Wrote:  Weapon pack:
Curse
Nice
Bustle of Nymphs - throw 4 nymphs, 1 water nymph, 1 earth nymph, 1 fire nymph and 1 air nymph. The water nymph will freeze the enemies and deal damage 12, the earth nymph will work as a dirt bomb, the fire nymph will deal damage 3 and the enemy will forfeit 5 hp for 3 turns (the fire damage), the air nymph will deal damage 6 but will go through terrain. Max damage 36.
Too overpowered
Undead Scythe - go close to the opponent and slash him with the undead scythe. Deals damage 10 to him and heals 10 hp to you.
Nice, could be raised to 15.
Scorpion -
Oh Yeah!

Axe of Arnoth - use it and your next attack will be x2 powerful. Example: you use axe of Arnoth and next turn you shoot bazooka on an enemy, it deals 30 damage instead of 15 damage.
Hey_! I suggested this too Smiley_XD

I did, indeed.

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
06-17-2015, 01:02 AM
(06-17-2015 12:48 AM)Avenger (Sidd) Wrote:  
(06-16-2015 06:26 PM)Jachym designer Wrote:  Weapon pack:
Curse
Nice
Too overpowered
Nice, could be raised to 15.
Scorpion -
Oh Yeah!

Hey_! I suggested this too Smiley_XD

I did, indeed.

Curse - thanks Smiley_Smile.

Bustle of Nymphs - you think it's overpowered? Well, triple-x does same damage easier, and look at weapons from other packs: grapes of wrath -40 easy, devil's hand more than -40, falling elephants, and a lot of more. Unlockable weapons I said triple-x, then mortar, whirligig, grenade launcher, sidewinder, bring the rain, sonic boom and death from above. I don't think it's overpowered (other weapons from this pack aren't that good, so this is a bit stronger).

Undead Scythe - yea, this weapon is the worst from this pack but can be useful in some game situations.

Scorpion - thanks man, this one is my favorite too.

Axe of Arnoth - I know this was suggested many times, but in Ninth Realm is Axe of Arnoth making you stronger, so I thought this effect should remain. I didn't mean to mock you Smiley_Smile.
06-17-2015, 01:43 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2015 01:43 AM by Avenger (Sidd).)
(06-17-2015 01:02 AM)Jachym designer Wrote:  Curse - thanks Smiley_Smile.

Bustle of Nymphs - you think it's overpowered? Well, triple-x does same damage easier, and look at weapons from other packs: grapes of wrath -40 easy, devil's hand more than -40, falling elephants, and a lot of more. Unlockable weapons I said triple-x, then mortar, whirligig, grenade launcher, sidewinder, bring the rain, sonic boom and death from above. I don't think it's overpowered (other weapons from this pack aren't that good, so this is a bit stronger).

Axe of Arnoth - I know this was suggested many times, but in Ninth Realm is Axe of Arnoth making you stronger, so I thought this effect should remain. I didn't mean to mock you Smiley_Smile.

Nymphs - I don't mean overpowered in the hp way. I mean it, if a correct shot, then your opponent is freezed, dirt trapped and even on fire not to mention about the aerial Nymph... Smiley_Smile

And NOoooo!! Who said that I felt mocked ??? I just said man! Smiley_Shocked. Don't take me seriously. Smiley_Tongue

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
06-17-2015, 02:03 AM
(06-17-2015 01:43 AM)Avenger (Sidd) Wrote:  Nymphs - I don't mean overpowered in the hp way. I mean it, if a correct shot, then your opponent is freezed, dirt trapped and even on fire not to mention about the aerial Nymph... Smiley_Smile

Well, the fire is as normal damage but you need to wait till it deals the max. And it'd be really a hard shot to do more than 6 damage with the aerial nymph, the ice and dirt is just part of the weapon Smiley_Genie. Look at other weapons: Undead Scythe, not really good, Scorpion, 25 damage after 6 turns, nice, Curse, this one is good, Axe of Arnoth, well, not bad but not strong.

I think this weapon will compensate it Smiley_Smile.
06-17-2015, 03:20 AM
I played it when it was in BETA. When everyone was active. Every one just left after a few months, because very few updates were being put in and I think it was in BETA mode for like 6 months or more.
06-17-2015, 05:05 PM
(06-17-2015 12:23 PM)Macab Wrote:  If you're going to quote my post, say something useful. My post was perfectly clear, and you should be capable to fully understand it. If not, I feel sorry for you. Now, delete your useless spam post and I will delete my reply towards you.
I really didn't understand the meaning of that post. According to me, its quite unrelated to the present thread topic. And yes, my post was spam but I spammed because you already spammed. I deleted my post but I really can't find any meaning of what you said.