Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.75 Average
Reconnect to the same lobby
06-03-2015, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 08:44 AM by Grim-Cat.)
Reconnect to the same lobby
Hai kids!

So I was playing this other game I'm addicted to (my friends will know which game lol) and as always, I got disconnected from the game because my router hiccups very often, for reasons I'm not aware of.
However, in this other game, if you put the link of the lobby you were in, you can actually come back after you reconnect (it gives you tolerance of one minute to come back), and not only that, if you don't come back to that lobby, anyone who has the link can join it and take your place.

So I was thinking, that would be awesome if we could do the same in BEO lobbies, using the same link or code we use to invite friends, we would be able to come back, or even get someone else in the lobby even before the game finishes (of course it will work the same way as chickens, if a new person enters the lobby, the egg will keep the health and loadout the previous person had) and all we would have to do would be copying the link or code before the match starts, just in case.
I'm aware that this might be impossible to do, depending on the original way the game is coded, but I'm throwing the suggestion just in case this can happen.

I'm really tired of losing my streak without even losing, and this might also help in case you meet one of these lag switchers who kick you out of the lobby.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-03-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Reconnect to the same lobby
I support this.

(06-03-2015 08:28 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  I'm really tired of losing my streak without even losing
You are not the only one Smiley_Tongue.
06-03-2015, 08:38 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 08:52 AM by Grim-Cat.)
L, why do you make me look like if I was talking to myself?

Quote:People would be like LEAVE - JOIN - LEAVE - JOIN - LEAVE - JOIN - LEAVE - JOIN - LEAVE - JOIN - LEAVE - JOIN - LEAVE - JOIN - LEAVE - JOIN - LEAVE - JOIN

Well yes that would be annoying, but it's meant only for the times you actually get disconnected, so it could have a limit, like 2 times per game.
06-03-2015, 09:11 AM
I support this also.

P.S, I have about 200 loses. And 90 some wins.
06-03-2015, 09:12 AM
I like the idea and also

is the game ROTMG?

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
06-03-2015, 11:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 11:43 AM by Shadow.)
(06-03-2015 08:28 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  Hai kids!
seriously!
These Days many FTF'ans are saying i am 96

(06-03-2015 08:28 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  So I was playing this other game I'm addicted to (my friends will know which game lol)
Pokemon/RotMG

i didn't understand 1 case->suppose any other person adds the game link to the game,will he allowed to play with the chicken account?
06-03-2015, 11:42 AM
I like it I like iiiiiit!

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
06-03-2015, 06:14 PM
(06-03-2015 11:02 AM)Shadow Wrote:  These Days many FTF'ans are saying i am 96

Even if you were I'm still older.
<-------- dinosaur *roar*
Idea supported, also unique idea to implement into the game

06-03-2015, 06:29 PM
I love idea grim Smiley_BigGrin its awsome
Btw here arent all kids just 90% Smiley_Tongue

Long live Jahseh
06-03-2015, 08:01 PM
I like this idea. I lost connection when I had 51 win streak Smiley_Dead.