Poll: If these packs were in game, which of them would you buy?
1st weapon pack
2nd weapon pack
3rd weapon pack
4th weapon pack
5th weapon pack
6th weapon pack
7th weapon pack
8th weapon pack
9th weapon pack
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 4.35 Average
Main thread of Jachym's weapon ideas
06-20-2016, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2016 10:24 AM by Jach.)
RE: Main thread of Jachym's weapon ideas
Thanks for the load of feedback!

(06-20-2016 08:28 AM)Sir Smashalot Wrote:  I think the peace treaty is an interesting one, but unless it's like the teleport and limited to 1 quantity I can see games getting boring real fast.

Good point. I guess it should be limited to only 1 peace treaty per game.

(06-20-2016 08:28 AM)Sir Smashalot Wrote:  Also it's effect should wear off right after its your turn again.

I thought it would be nice if the peace lasted for a longer time than 1 turn. Who wants to fight anyways? ☮ ✌

(06-20-2016 08:28 AM)Sir Smashalot Wrote:  As for the ammo box I think it would be more fair if it landed at random somewhere on the map. So you basically are using it to take a chance rather than to possibly obtain really powerful weapons every so many times you use it.

I think you got me wrong. The box will open after it stops moving. So even if you drop it on your head, it will fall on the ground next to you. That means you waste a turn to throw it and you can't collect the weapon until the next turn. So if the weapon is really good, the opponent can use teleport and steal it before you or your teammates can pick it up. And then there's the possibility that the weapon is weak or totally useless so you basically waste your turn for nothing.

(06-20-2016 08:28 AM)Sir Smashalot Wrote:  I like the sound of some kind of golden weapon based on a starter weapon, but I think the golden rifle would rather fit being an unlockable weapon to skilled players, like you have to have good stats to obtain it or something of the likes.

I've just arranged the weapons into separate weapon packs because it looks good. But if the Donkins decide to implement it to the game of course they can make it an unlockable weapon.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-20-2016, 12:23 PM
(06-20-2016 10:05 AM)Jach Wrote:  I think you got me wrong. The box will open after it stops moving. So even if you drop it on your head, it will fall on the ground next to you. That means you waste a turn to throw it and you can't collect the weapon until the next turn. So if the weapon is really good, the opponent can use teleport and steal it before you or your teammates can pick it up. And then there's the possibility that the weapon is weak or totally useless so you basically waste your turn for nothing.

(06-20-2016 08:28 AM)Sir Smashalot Wrote:  I like the sound of some kind of golden weapon based on a starter weapon, but I think the golden rifle would rather fit being an unlockable weapon to skilled players, like you have to have good stats to obtain it or something of the likes.

I've just arranged the weapons into separate weapon packs because it looks good. But if the Donkins decide to implement it to the game of course they can make it an unlockable weapon.

Okay gotcha, fair points made

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
06-21-2016, 02:09 AM
(05-24-2015 06:11 AM)Jach Wrote:  1st weapon pack:

Cupcake Bomb - Throw it and wait 3 seconds. Then it explodes, makes a hole in terrain and deals 20 damage. The cherry on top will start bouncing around the place, doing a small hole in terrain and dealing 5 damage with every bounce. It disappears after 5 bounces. Max damage 45. Cupcake not affected by wind, cherry affected by wind. Red category weapon.
Spoiler :
[Image: REzU8fd.png]
Would the cupcake be better as when its explodes into pieces (like Nome and Panda) but the cherry bounces around as you said? Other than that good ideas Smiley_BigGrin