Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Forum Suggestion
05-22-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Forum Suggestion
Even at 10/day, all it would take is 5-6 people to fill up someone's inbox to the point of wasting their time. If you have a slower connection, or can't get online for a few days, that results in several minutes of deleting them from the inbox and then deleting them again from the trash.

Just to this point in the discussion, Shadow could have been tagged 3 times (twice by yourself and once by Macab) with mine being the 4th. This means that you could tag him up to 9 more times (since you would have tagged me in the last one), and yes, I am excluding the 3 examples that you made in the OP. So now, he's at 10 tags, just between you and me (again, assuming that the tag system was in fact added and used).

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-22-2015, 04:24 PM
Well that does make sense, the only defense I have for it now is to just decline to be tagged, maybe it could be no one gets pm's, but you get a little thing in your status user bar just like on FB, and can see your notifications, that way on here you could check them if you wanted to, dismiss if you didn't.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
Warn the author for this post
05-22-2015, 11:21 PM
(05-22-2015 04:10 PM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  I see you there tench, could make it to where a person can only tag 3-10 times a day, or only in threads they make, or both. Thanks for the valuable input Smiley_Smile

10 times would be way to much, it would annoy some people if you tag them 10 times a day or in one visit. For that I would say you had to do that for a limit for 3-5 times a day.