Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
Be able to see what your teammate is aiming
05-18-2015, 07:41 AM
Star Be able to see what your teammate is aiming
Smiley_NodI really think on team games modes, we should be able to see where your teammate is aimimg
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-18-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: Be able to see what your teammate is aiming
It would make it easy to just look at what your teammate is doing and just being able to copy it so you had a better chance of hitting him/her if you were bad at the game.

I don't support, it's useless and it has no plus sides. If you want to get better, just practice.
05-18-2015, 09:24 AM
(05-18-2015 08:33 AM)Macab Wrote:  It would make it easy to just look at what your teammate is doing and just being able to copy it so you had a better chance of hitting him/her if you were bad at the game.

I don't support, it's useless and it has no plus sides. If you want to get better, just practice.

This would be copying other people as well, also, if your right next to your teammate, you could hit him or her and you could get killed if you do that many times.
05-19-2015, 03:16 AM
useless and dangerous. unless both players are on near same spot copying doesn't help much (and if they are then 1 of them isn't that smart) and like gg said its possible that either of them kills him/herself.
05-19-2015, 06:55 AM
I don't like this idea it wouldn't make the game interesting then. & also you can see the way your teammate is aiming then really you don't need this idea in the first place. Not supported, sorry.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
05-19-2015, 03:07 PM
If you pay attention, you can already see how everyone is aiming. Showing the exact angle (and/or power level) would remove some of the skill needed and make it much easier for people to pile on the higher level/more experience/better/paying players (yes, I'm splitting them all into separate groups here because they're all reasons that people get piled).

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]