Poll: beo2 egg contests
yes.
no.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
shell contests.
12-01-2013, 04:25 AM
shell contests.
hey guys.

so I was wondering if there were going to be shell making contests like in beo1.

if there isn't I think we should have shell making contests.

thanks for reading. Smiley_Smile
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-05-2013, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 10:56 PM by DragonBolt.)
RE: shell contests.
Agreed. I've got some ideas tucked away for this contest MUHAHAHAHA

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-06-2013, 01:47 AM
(11-28-2013 11:02 PM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  Just checked and yes we do appear to have a 10 image limit per post. IF we do another egg design competition we will have to reconsider that I suppose but it will stay for now. As you may remember the last egg design competition didn't go down too well so we're not rushing to do another one (plus we have loads of egg designs that aren't released yet which we plan to do first). We have some cool ideas for some other competitions though.

So there are Rob's thoughts on this. And yes, I agree, I would explode if they had a BEO2 design competition. You don't know how badly I want one. But as they said, what would be the use of rejecting a great design simply because they already had something similar ready to be released? They need to come out with their stuff first of all.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
12-06-2013, 04:32 AM
(12-06-2013 02:54 AM)troll2 Wrote:  as Rob said, beo forum memebers and some specials we all know who, being with fights and insults against donkins and complains about their decisions, so beo forum is not gratefully and mature wit deal wit other design competition, so i agree wit rob, its not time and the game dont need a design competition, and hope theres no competition for al least 1 year.

i quote rob
As you may remember the last egg design competition didn't go down too well so we're not rushing to do another one (hes talking about how disappointing was for him and john the complains and insults they recived for their desisions, and remember there was a specific user that start this insults and then he hypocritically apologize

and why ppl always stock on the same, why cant anybody make a new suggestion, wheres the imagination, we could have another stuffs instead competitions of shell desing, look at grim he made the first oficial tournament, wit a real price,

oh yeah. true. I also remember a member cheating with the black knight. they disqualified him and replaced it with a white knight. I forgot who the member was though.
12-06-2013, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 04:47 AM by Goodkid.)
(12-06-2013 02:54 AM)troll2 Wrote:  as Rob said, beo forum memebers and some specials we all know who, being with fights and insults against donkins and complains about their decisions, so beo forum is not gratefully and mature wit deal wit other design competition, so i agree wit rob, its not time and the game dont need a design competition, and hope theres no competition for al least 1 year.

i quote rob
As you may remember the last egg design competition didn't go down too well so we're not rushing to do another one (hes talking about how disappointing was for him and john the complains and insults they recived for their desisions, and remember there was a specific user that start this insults and then he hypocritically apologize

and why ppl always stock on the same, why cant anybody make a new suggestion, wheres the imagination, we could have another stuffs instead competitions of shell desing, look at grim he made the first oficial tournament, wit a real price,

As much as I hate to say it, as awesome as a design competition would be, you absolutely do have a point. Many members were accusing the Donkins of being unfair and biased, but it was clear that that wasn't the case. Sadly, yes, I too think at least a year is needed to cool off.

On the flip side of the coin, a design competition is a great way to bring in new members. Any competition, really. At least we'll be having something, "We have some cool ideas for some other competitions" is promising. Trick shorting competition? Haha, I've pulled off a few dazzlers.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman