Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Discard Chickens
11-30-2013, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2013 05:24 PM by Pixaner.)
Discard Chickens
Sometimes I Feel Like I Can Handle The Situation And Dont Need The Chicken So I Start Skippin Chicken Turns Or Commit Suicide And Get All The Xp And Kills, This Could Be More Easy If Theres Is A Way To Just Discard Those Chickens.
What Do You Think?

[Image: 0zpInVK.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-01-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Discard Chickens
I agree. I don't think it's that fair we do not get XP for the chicken but I also think its fair that we don't because well you basically get 2 turns which is not fair if your in a 3v3 or 2v2. I think chickens should not even exist.

Atleast give us HALF XP?
12-01-2013, 05:27 PM
I like the 'chicken' concept and there are a lot of instances where you are extremely disadvantaged when a player quits. You probably wouldn't notice it as much being experienced players, but for beginners/ not so good players the 'chicken' makes for a fairer game and stops 'quitters' from spoiling the experience.
12-02-2013, 07:28 AM
if both opponents leave in 2 vs 2 match then it'll be long match unless winners manage to kill both somewhat quickly, just played 2 vs 2 where 1 opponent left and other did stupid things (managed to kill my teammate although but that was due his miss shots) so chicken didn't do anything (besides swapping weaps every 2nd round) for several rounds (mostly due he was covered by mud) and when he was freed he used mud on himself (got killed by dynamite afterwards) so match took longer than it could have (would been even longer if I hadn't had egg seeker to finish last opponent).
12-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Rather than skipping the chickens, I would suggest that the player controlling the chicken receive the xp and kills that are gained while they are controlling it.

[Image: 2n6fac4.jpg]
12-02-2013, 05:40 PM
Yes, I agree with Venom (player controlling chicken should receive XP and kills) I actually can't believe this system doesn't already exist. When you are in control of your own egg and are also assigned control of the 'chicken,' you are doing double the work and should be rewarded
12-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Why not kill the chicken and transfer remaining health to the other players?

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” ― Plato
12-03-2013, 12:15 AM
(12-02-2013 10:59 PM)eggsplash666 Wrote:  Why not kill the chicken and transfer remaining health to the other players?

I Like Your Idea, Its Perfect

[Image: 0zpInVK.jpg]
12-03-2013, 03:26 AM
I don't really agree to any of this. I like it just the way it is. Smiley_Smile
12-03-2013, 05:40 PM
(12-02-2013 10:59 PM)eggsplash666 Wrote:  Why not kill the chicken and transfer remaining health to the other players?

Not a bad idea; this way the responsibility is shared and not allocated to just one player