Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestion regarding to Multiple Account.
11-28-2013, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 06:27 AM by Droidegg.)
Suggestion regarding to Multiple Account.
So...Here's my idea;To avoid multiple-accounts created to give +rep to one another,I believe that there should be a linked button taking you to a place with the player's IP,It may even be under you name without a link for the hasty ones.That way, if moderators and admins see the same IP in two accounts then that means that it is made from the same computer=multiple account.

I know that some of you replying are going to say "Yeah but maybe some of them have a brother and they are here too!"
There's a simple answer to that;they will have have to include it in their signature or somewhere else because they will have the admins&mods thinking if he uses multiple accounts.

Hope you understand me and think this will help to solve this problem
-Droidegg

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-28-2013, 06:28 AM
RE: Suggestion regarding to Multiple Account.
the idea is good. but almost no body makes multiple accounts. the only multiple account I've heard of here was hero2/sonicthekids.

if more people make multiple accounts I would like this idea.
11-28-2013, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 07:05 AM by Goodkid.)
This isn't a second account. My second account was titled "Timthelad". I just changed my name on this one.

EDIT: Didn't even give my opinion! Ahem, yeah, sorry about that. As to your suggestion, I guess it cold be useful, when the full game is released. I would say that a player's IP should be viewed by Admins only, if that.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-28-2013, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 06:55 AM by Droidegg.)
(11-28-2013 06:43 AM)Sonicthekid Wrote:  This isn't a second account. My second account was titled "Timthelad". I just changed my name on this one.

Ahem!What about my suggestion? Smiley_Smile

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
11-28-2013, 04:32 PM
We (the staff) can already do that. There are certain things we can do about the owner of multiple accounts.