Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Ratings view?
11-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Ratings view?
For every topic, there is a rating thingy, right? The stars, where you can vote out of 5 stars. I've noticed something recently, in nearly every topic there is this 1 annoying person out there who gives a 1 star rating to EVERYTHING. Is it possible to make it so that you can see who gives what rating, under a link or something, near the stars? Because I've noticed that whoever this person is gives a 1 star rating regardless of what the topic is...I'm just saying.

P.S. If there is someone out there who has already mentioned this, I shall give you my humblest apologies.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-27-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Ratings view?
(11-27-2013 08:17 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  For every topic, there is a rating thingy, right? The stars, where you can vote out of 5 stars. I've noticed something recently, in nearly every topic there is this 1 annoying person out there who gives a 1 star rating to EVERYTHING. Is it possible to make it so that you can see who gives what rating, under a link or something, near the stars? Because I've noticed that whoever this person is gives a 1 star rating regardless of what the topic is...I'm just saying.

P.S. If there is someone out there who has already mentioned this, I shall give you my humblest apologies.

I actually really like this idea, I'll have a look for a plugin that could show this publically and see what Rob & John
think.
Nice suggestion.
11-28-2013, 12:14 AM
Yeah I agree, my Weapons thread and BEO2 changes thread both have 3 stars because two people rated it 1 star... I don't know if it was on purpose or not but I would like to see who did it.

11-28-2013, 01:30 AM
Yea I would like this as theres 2 people that rate mine 1 star and I pretty sure know who it is but no names!
11-28-2013, 02:33 AM
(11-27-2013 08:17 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  For every topic, there is a rating thingy, right? The stars, where you can vote out of 5 stars. I've noticed something recently, in nearly every topic there is this 1 annoying person out there who gives a 1 star rating to EVERYTHING. Is it possible to make it so that you can see who gives what rating, under a link or something, near the stars? Because I've noticed that whoever this person is gives a 1 star rating regardless of what the topic is...I'm just saying.

Just a hater I guess...
I like the idea btw, suported!

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-28-2013, 05:35 AM
(11-28-2013 01:30 AM)scifen Wrote:  Yea I would like this as theres 2 people that rate mine 1 star and I pretty sure know who it is but no names!

oh. I though it was you....

...I know who it is.. Smiley_Wink
11-28-2013, 06:00 PM
Good suggestion, Dragonbolt; it definitely has my support and would improve the rating system in my opinion