Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Friend/Adversary List?
11-27-2013, 01:47 PM
Friend/Adversary List?
I have been mulling this post over in my mind for the last couple weeks and I'm curious how the community feels about it.

I have seen a reoccurring theme among a large portion of my matches: poor sports, trash talkers, trolls, etc. are in high numbers here in BEO2.

The report feature is fantastic if these people get their ability to chat removed. However, this requires a great deal of time, and the sheer numbers of these folk never dwindles. Additionally, what do you do with the players who come into a match and deliberately sabotage their teammates?

What I would like to see implemented is a sister feature to the friends list, an "adversary list" or an "avoid player" list. This way, if we find a player that has been an annoyance repeatedly, we can avoid playing with them in the future.

(I'm a little harebrained today, so apologies if this isn't as coherent as my other threads)

[Image: 2n6fac4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-27-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Friend/Adversary List?
Did.... Did you not see this?

http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...hp?tid=364

Lol

(Forgive me if you made yours first, but the time it says you posted this is after the time it says Scifen posted his, if that makes any sense.)

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-27-2013, 05:30 PM
(11-27-2013 05:05 PM)Sonicthekid Wrote:  Did.... Did you not see this?

http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...hp?tid=364

Lol

(Forgive me if you made yours first, but the time it says you posted this is after the time it says Scifen posted his, if that makes any sense.)

No. scifen made that topic first. so why did you even make this topic venom?
11-27-2013, 05:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 06:10 AM by Venom.)
I did read that thread, I think I even commented on it (I know I voted).

My suggestion is not for the intention of setting up clan wars/games..it is to avoid players.

My thoughts are that players on your "avoid list" will not appear in the potential games list, so that you do not unintentionally join games with them.

11-27-2013, 05:45 PM
Ah, I see. I misunderstood your idea, sorry about that.

I do like your suggestion, a lot! Very usefull for avoiding rude or offensive users. Smiley_ThumbsUp

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-27-2013, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 05:53 PM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
oh. lol. im sorry that I read your topic wrong. I only read like the first line. lol.

I like your ideas. keep them coming up strong Smiley_Smile
11-27-2013, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2013 07:01 PM by SenSei.)
personal ban list cool idea,it will be nice to avoid annoying players.

11-28-2013, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 09:47 AM by Venom.)
I actually just got out of a match that perfectly illustrates my point:

In the attached screenshot you see both myself and my teammate received a kill, although I did an exponentially larger percentage of the damage.

My teammate skipped every single one of his turns until the enemy was down to 2 health, whereby he tossed a grenade and "sniped" or stole the kill. Had he not missed his next shot, he would have sniped BOTH kills. It is this kind of person I don't want to play with...

[Image: wbfm1j.jpg]

What I am now doing is writing down names of players that I find play in a less than "respectable" manner and then checking that list whenever I enter a match. I'd really like to not have the need to do this.

11-28-2013, 10:07 AM
uh venom. you cant double post. you should edit it to make 1 post.
11-28-2013, 06:03 PM
What a great idea, Venom. I am not really that good with names so this would be a good idea for people like me so we can avoid problem players