Poll: Do you want a kiss emoji?
Yessssss
Yesssssssssssssss
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
The Kiss Emoji
02-08-2015, 08:36 AM
The Kiss Emoji
This forum is in great need of a kiss emoji. I'm not joking or trolling! I WANT A KISS EMOJI!!!!!
Make sure you SMASH that yes button in poll above! We must get a kiss emoji no matter how silly it sounds. If I dont get it, the Donkins are heartless Smiley_Sad
VOTEE NOW

[Image: Navel.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-08-2015, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 08:46 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
RE: The Kiss Emoji
.....WOW....NAVE lmfaooo Smiley_XD Smiley_XD Smiley_XD aight bro I'll press dat LIKE button Smiley_XD!!!.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
02-08-2015, 08:47 AM
If you are so desperate, then wait for me to get home tonight, and I will make sure you get all the "kisses" you want Smiley_Wink

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
02-08-2015, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 08:59 AM by Gooner.)
So true man, we need that emoji, our pms feel so empty without them =(

[Image: sSkqWd3.png?1] [Image: EqpJ408.png?1] [Image: GoOY2Qe.png?1]

Let the chimp pucker up Donkins!

[Image: Goon.gif]
02-08-2015, 09:02 AM
I don't even Know what is this about, but I voted the longer ''Yesssssssssssssss'' just in case. LOL.
02-08-2015, 09:55 AM
What I think we need is a Kiss Emo Emoji
02-08-2015, 02:43 PM
How about able to post emojis on the forum from #teamiphone users??

#Jetlife
02-08-2015, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 04:01 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
@JonYounkz that would be a problem to some people though because SOME OF US don't even have cell phones
there for I think it would KIND OF be unfair to have something like that...in my OPINION if we were to GET a Kiss Emoji I would PREFER IT BETTER if it were ADDED to the forum emojis instead of adding it to people's cell phones..since SOME OF USE like (the younger ones) don't have cell phones *Or me 17 not having a cell phone*.
and Also sorry Navel for getting off topic Smiley_Shocked my bad.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
02-08-2015, 08:53 PM
@gnd if someone doesn't have a phone doesn't mean people with phones shouldn't benefit just solely because some people might not have them

[Image: 35bxmrn.jpg]
02-08-2015, 09:49 PM
(02-08-2015 02:43 PM)JonYounkz Wrote:  How about able to post emojis on the forum from #teamiphone users??

I could probably write a ten-page essay about why using iPhone's emojis on the internet is a bad idea, but I don't want to get too technical, so let me just say that you should most certainly never allow that to happen in anything that is targetted at people who aren't using iPhones.