I do not think this is a good idea 57.14% 4 57.14%
Total 7 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Temperatures
11-26-2013, 10:11 AM
Temperatures
Ok, so I was thinking earlier, what if the pro users could put on temperatures during the game. Maybe cold temperatures make it more difficult for the egg to move (slower), and maybe hot temperatures could make the egg move a lot quicker. Also, during freezing temperatures, maybe the egg could stop right after it's weapon is fired, whether the egg is in the air or on the terrain. Depending on how cold it is, maybe ice could form and the egg could slide down the terrain. Also, with hot temperatures, I'm not sure what yet, but something else could happen to the egg. I'm thinking three temperature icons for the pros to choose from. One that has hot temperatures all the time, one that has cold/freezing temperatures all the time, and one that rotates the temperatures all the time (sort of like how wind has different speeds going in different directions). What do you think of this?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-26-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: Temperatures
I really like this! Sort of a complicated system to be implemented so late into the Beta, but very nice thinking all the same! Smiley_ThumbsUp

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-26-2013, 10:45 AM
Yes, I like this too.
Another suggestion that I thought about it RAIN.
Dependi on how high or strong the rain is and the longer the weapon projectile is in midair, it can decrease the amount of damage. Water messing up the explosion will cause less damage with strong rain. Light rain will affect but not as much.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-26-2013, 11:01 AM
uh. it's ok. I think pro users have to many things. but that's my opinion.
11-26-2013, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2013 11:53 AM by SenSei.)
we alredy have weapons that imitates weather for hot-flamethrower,cold-freezing arrow[in future],rain [unsure but something will come],separate temp. would be overkill. if you want temp. then have to find different way rather than usual effects.

11-27-2013, 02:56 AM
Liked the idea but I'm agree with SenSei too.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-27-2013, 05:49 AM
(11-26-2013 10:45 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  Yes, I like this too.
Another suggestion that I thought about it RAIN.
Dependi on how high or strong the rain is and the longer the weapon projectile is in midair, it can decrease the amount of damage. Water messing up the explosion will cause less damage with strong rain. Light rain will affect but not as much.
I had actually thought about putting rain in this topic, but I completely forgot about it. Thanks Albert. Smiley_Smile