Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Double Slam Attack
01-28-2015, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2015 04:21 AM by SenSei.)
Lightbulb Double Slam Attack
Team Attack[Double Slam Attack]- Any 2 players from 1 team attacking at the same time.
1] limited combine damage max-30
2] from 1 team any 2 players will have any random weapon doing 15 damage each or 1 player will get mud or wall other one will get multi-bouncer or any other weapon doing 30 damage or both players will get pan doing 15 damage each [any number of combination because its random]
3] it will be available for any 2 players of same team for 1 or 2 rounds.
4] Fun advantage- if both players select 1 target gets double damage if not then normal half damage [thx. troll2]
5] it will not be available in 1v1.
how to execute the idea? could be potion or random box depend on Dev.

Animation idea-in 2v2 at first players are just playing normal game then 1 player use bell, he just click on it from his weapon arsenal then to know evryone he activated team attack BEO clock change its color blue to red or Devs can replace clock with WWE bell ring that will be cool too ;D
after that two players get different weapon then they attack at the same time on opposite team ;D then normal game continue next players turn will be from opposite team.

i know this is turn based game,highly unlikely this idea will happen but still putting it out there,game has piling issue but think about the fun when any 2 players from same team will get any random combination of weapons doing only max 30 damage , it can be strategical based on weapon they get, depend on their shooting skill & both will have to shoot at the same time Smiley_Smile

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-28-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Double Team Attack
I actually don't know how the idea would work. To what I can read it seems that, It would not take a lot of programming to re-create the 2 players a turn idea. But it would create slight lag in games.

It really does depend on how you describe. So could animate it or take a photoshop picture of it?

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
01-28-2015, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2015 05:58 PM by SenSei.)
RE: Double Team Attack
re-create the 2 players? no man
i dont know how to make it more simple,no i cant do animation,
this is turn base game means each of us get 1 chance to shoot at a time so i am just saying what if any 2 players from same team get chance to shoot at the same time [without waiting for their turn] if its possible.
edited

01-28-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Team Attack
Yeah thanks for clearing things up. Sorry If I was confusing you. And the idea seems really cool in my opnion.

*One player clicks button*
*two arrows and top the player's head*
*Player 1* Has bazooka
*player 2* Has Bazooka
*then one of the players shoots*
Then BOOM -30 damage

seem's legitSmiley_Wink

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
01-29-2015, 01:50 AM
Nice idea Smiley_Smile but wouldnt the games go even more faster?

*500 posts!!!*

Hai,
01-29-2015, 05:03 AM
i like it, but why use current in-game weapons? Why not a special attack that uses a completely new idea/weapon. Maybe something that requires both players to aim and the trajectory of the 'special attack' will be affected by both players individual aim. IE: making it harder to hit the intended target if the players are not perfectly in sync with their aiming.

P.S.
i don't mind doing the animation for this.

01-29-2015, 05:49 AM
mhmm, i have my doubts aboput functionality of this, but if u implemetned good the idea could bring tons of fun,
what my brain told me all time i read the replys in the thread was, and maybe u can use it as a suggestion of your suggestion

what about after u get the option of combination atack u let that to lucky, dont leting know the 2 players wich target were selected by each one, if they choose the same target u get the double dmg, if they dont then they should be the ones who get the 1/2 of the damage.

idk this way u improve team comunication, but this dont mind they can PM on middle game this need to be a lucky situation in matter to dont OP the fucntion..

just my opinion,

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
01-29-2015, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 03:51 PM by SenSei.)
(01-29-2015 05:03 AM)Vexis Wrote:  P.S.
i don't mind doing the animation for this.
i will pm you,i also thought about having special weapon its upto Dev. but this kinda riski you know if weapon is reskin ppl may not like the idea if they love it then idea is successful so best option will be to use what alredy have
players alredy familiar with existed weapons just situation is different so it will be fun to see how they will act as team ;D

@hidden & meno
i requested vexis to do animation so its on the way ,going to be epic,you can guess from the title.

(01-29-2015 05:49 AM)troll2 Wrote:  what about after u get the option of combination atack u let that to lucky, dont leting know the 2 players wich target were selected by each one, if they choose the same target u get the double dmg, if they dont then they should be the ones who get the 1/2 of the damage.

idk this way u improve team comunication, but this dont mind they can PM on middle game this need to be a lucky situation in matter to dont OP the fucntion..

just my opinion,

yes at first ppl might get confuse how to work it out as team [combination attack] but after while they will understand ,i like your addition too,thx.

01-29-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: Double Slam Attack
l like this, I support Smiley_ThumbsUp