Poll: How do you like the idea?
I like the idea, I'd love to see it implemented in the game.
Not sure.
I don't like the idea.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3 Average
Customizable Shells
01-24-2015, 09:10 PM
Customizable Shells
I think the title pretty much says it all. What I was thinking about, is giving players the option to customize their own shells, so they can pick between various hair styles, shirts, beards, glasses e.t.c and create their own shell. You can also add things that can be unlocked by leveling up, or by buying them, just like it works with normal shells. I thought that would be cool, because that way each player would be more... unique. I hope you like the idea.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-24-2015, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2015 10:15 PM by Vakson.)
RE: Customizable Shells
Great idea ... pahuljicaru Smiley_Trollface

01-25-2015, 02:07 AM
I am happy with the shells that we currently have, but I would like to see this implemented in the game. It may even help some confusion, as I often mistake some players as myself when they have the same shell.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
01-25-2015, 02:57 AM
I'm not sure because if we have customizable shells whats the point of having the shells we already have but I still like the ideaSmiley_Smile
01-25-2015, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2015 05:29 AM by Nathan.)
This was mentioned in a post I had a while back by somebody else when I mentioned customizable badges and sort of shells. Its a great idea, but it could be used to save money on credits if you could make the shells look like the store ones for free. It has its ups and downs

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
01-25-2015, 04:09 AM
They would be too many shells at that point. Smiley_Smile
01-25-2015, 05:11 AM
(01-25-2015 03:36 AM)lasershooter Wrote:  This was mentioned in a post I had a while back by somebody else when I mentioned customizable badges and sort of shells. Its a great idea, but it could be used to Dave money on credits if you could make the shells look like the store ones for free. It has its ups and downs
No, you couldn't make the store ones for free. As I've said, the Donkins can make some content buyable only, so you'd have to pay for stuff to make your shell look like the store ones. For example, if you want the santa hat, you need to pay 5 credits e.t.c. This can also be solved by giving the players who have bought certain shells the pieces of that shell. For example, if someone has bought the Santa shell, when the customizable shells update comes, he gets those parts for free (santa beard, santa hat and santa jacket).
01-25-2015, 05:12 AM
too many shells? not possible.

if players would be able to customize shells then it should cost credits otherwise donkins would lose money.
01-25-2015, 05:15 AM
Umm, that's what he said. He'd make some content buyable only, so no money would be lost. I support this idea.
01-25-2015, 06:24 PM
great idea

[Image: 2d1wqgw.jpg]