Poll: Do you support this suggestion?
Support
Don't Support
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Make Prestige More Noticeable?
11-25-2013, 02:22 AM
RE: Make Prestige More Noticeable?
(11-25-2013 01:30 AM)DragonBolt Wrote:  
(11-25-2013 01:15 AM)scifen Wrote:  it's fine the way it is. You guys just want to show off that you are prestiged.

That is precisely the point of prestiging! Showing how much work and dedication you've put into the game! Haven't prestiged yet, but I'm level 88, should be there soon...supported Smiley_BigGrin

Not really, the point of prestiging is to start all over and re do everything. That is the point of prestiging but if you are just trying to prestige to show off then why should it be more noticable? It's pretty noticable, you get a icon and your icon changes too the one by your name. If you really think the point of prestging is to show off then re think again. but you are right,

40% show off
60% starting over

this is my opinion on that
Find all posts by this user
11-25-2013, 03:05 AM
(11-25-2013 01:15 AM)scifen Wrote:  Not really, the point of prestiging is to start all over and re do everything. That is the point of prestiging but if you are just trying to prestige to show off then why should it be more noticable? It's pretty noticable, you get a icon and your icon changes too the one by your name. If you really think the point of prestging is to show off then re think again. but you are right,

40% show off
60% starting over

Believe me, if prestige was only to start all over again no one would do that, maybe very few who are really bored but 95% wouldn't do prestige if there wasn't a reward for it (and in addition to start all over again and have fun).
The problem is that in beo 2 you get a badge that isn't so special, and a sign that no one see it. I'm saying it by experience, I'm still asking players just to check if it's really true that it's barely noticeable and still I didn't find someone who noticed it when I asked him, there was only 2 players who noticed it when I haven't told them and said "prestige!", "meir prestiged" etc.
I'm not suggesting it because I want to show off, it's like to say you reached level 90 but you don't care if everyone will think you are level 10, I just want the prestige to be a better reward, more noticeable.
Warn the author for this post
11-25-2013, 03:23 AM
Smiley_XD I was one of the two players who said that, Meir.. Smiley_Tongue

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Warn the author for this post
11-25-2013, 03:32 AM
(11-25-2013 03:05 AM)Meir Wrote:  
(11-25-2013 01:15 AM)scifen Wrote:  Not really, the point of prestiging is to start all over and re do everything. That is the point of prestiging but if you are just trying to prestige to show off then why should it be more noticable? It's pretty noticable, you get a icon and your icon changes too the one by your name. If you really think the point of prestging is to show off then re think again. but you are right,

40% show off
60% starting over

Believe me, if prestige was only to start all over again no one would do that, maybe very few who are really bored but 95% wouldn't do prestige if there wasn't a reward for it (and in addition to start all over again and have fun).
The problem is that in beo 2 you get a badge that isn't so special, and a sign that no one see it. I'm saying it by experience, I'm still asking players just to check if it's really true that it's barely noticeable and still I didn't find someone who noticed it when I asked him, there was only 2 players who noticed it when I haven't told them and said "prestige!", "meir prestiged" etc.
I'm not suggesting it because I want to show off, it's like to say you reached level 90 but you don't care if everyone will think you are level 10, I just want the prestige to be a better reward, more noticeable.

You get a icon and a little icon by your level, what more can you ask for? People notice. I notice alberts prestige and I obviously knew where the prestige icon is because if you played BEO1 you would know. Just put your icon on and if you dont like it then okay. People prestige not to show off but to start over. Its obring when you got the best weapons and a really high level that no one likes when peopl esee prestige level 12 they will think you suck cus ur level is 12 unless it really shows level 112