Poll: Do you support this suggestion?
Support
Don't Support
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Make Prestige More Noticeable?
11-24-2013, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 01:08 AM by Meir.)
Lightbulb Make Prestige More Noticeable?
For some reason most of the people don't notice the prestige sign, before I prestiged I also barely noticed that prestiged player is prestiged.
Beo 2 prestige is less noticeable than beo 1 prestige. I asked some people in the game if they know that I prestiged and they all said that they didn't see it until I told them. I suggest to make it more noticeable in some way, or maybe just write the actual level we are with () for example if I'm prestige 1 level 5 it will show as LV 5 (104).

EDIT: How to make it more noticeable: put the prestige sign near the number of the level (in the green line), and players who didn't prestige will not have any sign (remove the blue sign of players who didn't prestige).
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-24-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Make Prestige More Noticeable?
the badge is so ugly that no one uses it! lol Smiley_BigGrin they should add a star or something to make all know that we're prestiged Smiley_XD

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
11-24-2013, 02:45 AM
I think they should change the badge. make it sexy and alive like the beo1 ones. Smiley_Smile
11-24-2013, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 06:37 AM by Meir.)
(11-24-2013 02:42 AM)Trafalgar Law Wrote:  the badge is so ugly that no one uses it! lol Smiley_BigGrin they should add a star or something to make all know that we're prestiged Smiley_XD

There is egg star sign near the LV XP that show we are prestiged but it's not so noticeable, you didn't see it?
11-24-2013, 04:07 AM
I agree. It isn't too noticeable. And it should be more noticeable like bEO1.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-24-2013, 04:28 AM
it's not properly a star,it's something ugly similar to a star D:

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
11-24-2013, 04:55 AM
Like Albert said, It should just be the stars like BEO1. Though it isn't like it's not there you can still see it. I'm not too far from presting but if I do I would want it to be noticeable too. Smiley_XD
11-25-2013, 01:08 AM
I got an idea how to make it more noticeable: put the prestige sign near the number of the level (in the green line), and players who didn't prestige will not have any sign (remove the blue sign of players who didn't prestige), it will be much better than now. I hope Rob/John will change it.
11-25-2013, 01:15 AM
it's fine the way it is. You guys just want to show off that you are prestiged.
11-25-2013, 01:30 AM
(11-25-2013 01:15 AM)scifen Wrote:  it's fine the way it is. You guys just want to show off that you are prestiged.

That is precisely the point of prestiging! Showing how much work and dedication you've put into the game! Haven't prestiged yet, but I'm level 88, should be there soon...supported Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: jv1x8x.png]