Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Land Mines
11-23-2013, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 07:59 AM by Grim-Cat.)
Land Mines
Hi everyone!
Since i started playing beo2 theres this idea that comes to my mind every once in a while: land mines!
I think it would be cool if u could trap an opponent leaving a land mine next to him. The land mine would do only 10 or so damage (and the player wouldnt lose the turn) but leaving your opponent with the decision of staying where he is or move, step on the mine and get 10xp damage. this would be more of a strategic weapon. also i'm imagining how fun it would be to place a couple of mines in line and then hiting the opponent with the frying pan, making him fly directly on top of the mines...
I dont know if anyone had this idea since i'm new to the forum, but i've searched around and didnt find this sugestion anywhere... what do u guys think?

[Image: bandeira-de-portugal-d3298_zpsd94523d8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-23-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: Land Mines
hmm. i think the land mine should take more damage. than that.

i like your idea. it is cool.

-Master cheef.
11-23-2013, 11:38 AM
Hi! the 10dmg is just a suggestion =). i'm just trying to bring this idea for the egg comunity lol. and from what i read in other threads, i know a lot of u guys will come up with great input for this idea, if u like it of course!

11-23-2013, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 11:57 AM by SenSei.)
as far as i know you cant throw landmine,they are hidden & strategically placed in battlefield,
if you trap your opponent you can use nade or dynamite.you cant throw landmine into trap.

in order to work landmine they should be hidden in map so if eggs pass over through it will explode.
your idea more sound like detonator bomb to me & less landmine.

downside is maps are not big enough to place landmine other wise eggs cant walk at all or it will be 1 landmine for both team.

11-23-2013, 11:51 AM
I'm sorry but I don't support this. This idea is good for other games, I don't think it goes with this game. Sorry but nice thinking! Keep up the nice ideas!

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-23-2013, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 12:01 PM by L'egg Zeppelin.)
Hey Sensei!
imagine this scenario, your opponent is next to a wall or high terrain and cant move to the right... u have aim on him but he can escape, so you throw or place a land mine on his left so now he cant move or if he does he gets damage. but u cant hurt the opponent simply by throwing it at him, land mine would only be detonated by movement.
i also like your idea, random hidden mines in map, but only if you dont lose your turn when u hit them... actually thats a pretty cool idea!

Hey AlbertPujols5!
No need to apologize =)... from what i've seen so far, the developers take in the ideas and suggestions given by the comunity and thats awesome. Sharing and discussing ideas for the game is always positive in my opinion!
Cheers

11-23-2013, 12:21 PM
ok in your scenario if opponent is trapped you have to place landmine how you would reach there?
you will have to teleport in trapped location & he will just kill you in next turn ;D
you cant teleport back and forth in 1 turn.

if you are throwing landmine into trap giving him choice
why would opponent will stay in trapped location when he can teleport without moving?

11-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Maybe you could have 3s to move after leaving the mine, allowing your egg to move away from mine...

What if opponent already used teleport?
=)

11-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Maybe you can use the Land Mines but your enemy can't see it. That will be beter.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-24-2013, 02:37 AM
if they see an egg with no weapon. there going to know it's a land mine. so they probably wont move.