Poll: Do you want it to happens?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Suggestion For Mobile
12-07-2014, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2014 07:04 PM by [StB™] bryas.)
Suggestion For Mobile
Just see the picture ~~> http://prntscr.com/5e3sqm

Edit: added a poll.
Find all posts by this user
12-07-2014, 07:47 PM
RE: Suggestion For Mobile
Yes please, this is actually something I've been thinking about a lot while playing in games.
They're much more efficient in controlling your aim. Fully support, if it's possible! Smiley_Pineapple

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
Warn the author for this post
12-07-2014, 08:41 PM
+1 on this
It's really, really hard to aim with a small screen with the current system -- I end up tapping far away from my egg just to be able to see the aiming cursor...

12-07-2014, 09:41 PM
I agree this is great idea, but for the ipad users or big screen users it's no problem well not for me anyway but I still do support the idea Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
12-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Hmm I do see your point. The controls were always going to be a bit more fiddly on mobile and something like this could certainly help. The trouble is it would get in the way a bit and could make it feel very cluttered. I will see if there are some improvements we can make.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
12-08-2014, 01:45 AM
Yes, like Rob said that would make the screen feel cluttered. But I'm not saying this stops it from happening.

I feel like I am the only one who is happy with the controls, I can get exact aim nearly every time. But if this is something that others need, then I don't really have any objections except for a cluttered screen.

I already make enough mistakes by accidentally walking, instead of adjusting my aim.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
12-08-2014, 01:50 AM
Yes thats a good idea, it will increase the precision a lot .

But still, they made an awesome work on the touchscreen aim, i didnt expect that high precision with touchscreen , the current aim is anyway good

-Supported

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
12-08-2014, 02:05 AM
Hmm alot of people supporting my idea ;D thanks all and btw Rob hope you can make it.