No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Back to game
11-19-2013, 08:14 AM
Back to game
Hi
I have a good idea that you can be able to return to the game as you had a problem with the Internet or accidentally pressed the advertisement and the game closed. Too return lets say you have 1 minute and if u be on time you can play but if you be too slow and miss then you can't join to the game.

Please give me feedback and what you think about this

Thank you
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-19-2013, 08:15 AM
RE: Back to game
If you have ads just dl google chrome and install adblock

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
11-19-2013, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 08:18 AM by matthew0000.)
lasershooter this is not the point of this topicSmiley_Smile
11-19-2013, 09:42 PM
It's a fairly bad idea. It will be hard to rejoin a game you started, and, if the game is considered open, anyone else can come in and fill the space. I don't approve, really, because if you have lag, so sad, if you clicked an ad, too bad.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
11-20-2013, 12:21 PM
It would be good if it were possible, unfortunately I don't know if/how it could be implemented
11-21-2013, 05:40 AM
(11-19-2013 08:14 AM)matthew0000 Wrote:  Hi
I have a good idea that you can be able to return to the game as you had a problem with the Internet or accidentally pressed the advertisement and the game closed. Too return lets say you have 1 minute and if u be on time you can play but if you be too slow and miss then you can't join to the game.

Please give me feedback and what you think about this

Thank you

Is that even possible? I don't know, It would be an aweasome idea if it comes out!

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-21-2013, 05:43 AM
yeah it would be cool. but i have no idea how that is even possible.
11-21-2013, 07:44 AM
(11-19-2013 09:42 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  It's a fairly bad idea. It will be hard to rejoin a game you started, and, if the game is considered open, anyone else can come in and fill the space. I don't approve, really, because if you have lag, so sad, if you clicked an ad, too bad.

it would be for a player who had a problem and not for everyone as you write

and the idea I took form the Polish card and others games service and they have time to go back to the room if something happen with the Internet

here is website translate form Polish to English and u can try it Smiley_Smile
http://translate.google.pl/translate?hl=...6bih%3D645
11-21-2013, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2013 11:53 AM by SenSei.)
dont know card games live or not but if you are playing against cpu all card moves are already decided so you have chance there to join the game.

but in bad eggs you dont know for sure how long game will last,also for the very same reason they alredy implemented chicken idea, which gives ctrl. to other player. so its kinda no-no to rejoin the game.ones you quit you gone,no comebacks.

11-21-2013, 07:46 PM
It's a good concept and works great for RTS games where every second is vital, although
being an in-browser game I'd imagine it to have more limitations. Also, if someone disconnects for
say 5 minutes that means in a 1v1 someone would be sitting there for a while, totally bored which
would suck.