Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clans
11-17-2013, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 09:01 AM by 00000000ggggeeeo.)
Clans
Hi, I have suggestion. When someone makes up a clan name they should be a founder of that clan, no one can join unless the founder invites them, and the founder can promote people to leaders that can also invite people, and there can be members. This is juts a idea. Thanks for reading.

00000000ggggeeeo.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-17-2013, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 11:04 AM by Goodkid.)
RE: Clans
That pretty much sums up the clan system that we already have. What exactly is your idea?

EDIT: Tabby, if that's really what he means, then it is a great idea, and I just misunderstood it. However, like SenSei said, something like that would be tough to implement.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
11-17-2013, 09:26 AM
I think he means in game, so when someone starts a clan, only they can invite others into it. This prevents fake clan members, not a bad idea at all!
11-17-2013, 10:19 AM
u cant stop fake members they change party like politicians,because its fun for them.
what you suggested above probably not possible to implement, but if you are getting irritated
i can suggest 1 thing can stop all this
only allow to change clan name ones in week or every after 15 days
that way you can also check up on your active members & notify false one.
also whoever wants to join clan will think twice before using clan name.

11-17-2013, 11:00 AM
I support this, only the founder of the clan can accept people. I don't like these randoms that I don't know in OG.

11-17-2013, 11:42 AM
I do think there needs to be a more formal clan implementation, it is far too easy for someone to add a clan tag to their name.

If we can borrow a tactic from the CoD series: if you are truly a member of a particular clan, the clan tag will appear in a gold/yellow lettering, while those who are not simply have a white clan tag.

Simply but effective.

In any respect, can we get this thread moved to the suggestions tab so we can get some more attention for this issue? I was just thinking about this very topic earlier today.

[Image: 2n6fac4.jpg]
11-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Thank you for all of the feed back, I know this will be hard to do if we do it but its possible.
11-21-2013, 03:43 AM
I don't know how it would be hard. I like the idea. it would be awesome if there were clan halls.
11-22-2013, 01:07 AM
Do you know ANYTHING about coding? How would you know its not hard? If you could do something like this, let us know.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
11-23-2013, 03:59 AM
I like the idea but is it possible?

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]