Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.78 Average
Gooner's Suggestions =)
10-12-2014, 03:09 PM
RE: Gooner's Suggestions =)
(10-12-2014 02:57 PM)Soulshredder783 Wrote:  Just askin...will it be harder to move in high-grav mode?

Not sure about how the game treats gravity when moving.

(In real life, friction is almost proportional to gravity, so indeed it is.)

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
10-12-2014, 04:04 PM
(10-12-2014 02:57 PM)Soulshredder783 Wrote:  Just askin...will it be harder to move in high-grav mode?

Yessir just like when u play random g and have 15 G

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
10-13-2014, 07:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2014 01:13 AM by Gooner.)

Well, you need net force to accelerate total mass, which is the overall force being applied on an object. When you move your egg from left to right and lose momentum, that's just dynamical friction or gravitational drag. Acceleration itself is measured by Acceleration= Force/Mass. Friction is proportional to normal force, or Gravitational weight (force pushing downwards) + upwards force (Force pushing up ^^), normal here means perpendicular. Frictional force depends on gravitational force. The greater the gravity, the greater the friction to a moving constant, the less acceleration is produced, meaning forget about moving out of holes or moving up hills etc. If you notice in Low gravity, there's barely any resistance. Gravity is 1/3 of normal gravity in that mode, it's much easier to move out of holes, move up a tilted hill etc.

Moving is just acceleration, and Gravity will always affect that velocity. If something is moving in the direction of gravity, it's accelerated. If it is moving in the opposite direction, it's slowed down. If it's at a stand-still, then it will be moved in the direction of the gravity. Don't forget that playing with wind produces side-gravity, vectors etc. All that comes into play which affects the so called 'down' effect, the missile is falling down, but now also with wind. I know you were asking solely about the movement of the egg, but just thought I would factor in the effect of the gravity on the actual projectile and it's trajectory.

You can go into practice mode and test it out for yourself, pro or no pro, all pro settings are available to everyone in practice mode. Gotta love the Donkins for that, great that even non pro players can practice in all settings.

That's just one of the aspects of the mode. Much like how many players can't seem to even get a missile to drop within the map in low gravity +wind. And of course it will be harder to reach the opposing egg, but for harder maps such as the skull map for example, it is pretty simple to get a nade from one side to the other. If you want to get the nade from the top left to top right behind the pillar, which is arguably the hardest point to hit, aim about 62 degrees at max velocity with Gravity being 12, and it should do the trick. Obviously you can adjust this and just use your IGNs to measure instead =)

Hope this cleared things up, and if not, i'm sowwi D: Your name makes me crave Ninja Turtles <33 And thank you for the support Fun :*

Cheers guys, next time I post, if I do indeed post, it'll be with new suggestions, don't want to keep bumping up the thread e.e But if I do get the urge to reply, i'll do so in pms ^^ =P

[Image: Goon.gif]
10-13-2014, 09:18 PM
Gooner, please teach me more.

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.
10-13-2014, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2014 09:34 PM by Crocovip88.)
(10-13-2014 09:18 PM)Plop Wrote:  Gooner, please teach me more.

I will teach you one thing too

Basically its sciencly prooved that 99% of users doesn't read what gooner writes Lol.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
10-13-2014, 10:05 PM
@crocus lol 100 % it is fact and those do not read gooner's post that's my name.

@ gooner after wasting 30 minutes i get know what u wanted to say that so silly you need to learn grammer for small sentences so i could read your all posts but now come on point

for no seeker mode i just want it from so early and you explain this so nicely. if this mode happens i can make thousand of flawless.

2) for crictical hit mode: for that i think there should be some point on nose and this accur in game after every 2 turns and it changes the colour of nose red and black and u need to use bow on that so you could generate damage of your all weapons but not the same damage as we all know dfa, elephant are easy to use on all mode some we will get just 25 % enhance on it or on weapons like whirlygig, bring the rain , mortor can get 100% increase on damage. but the damage enhance will be on just normal weapon not on buyed packs.for that i get some conditions:
1) for get crictical hit point advantage u need to shoot from some distance
2) after get it you need to do it in your next turn and you cannot store this advantage for some time to get time or teleport to egg near
3)if you fail the shot u will decrease 10 health for that this mode will be much hard and interested to do.

for high gravity mode i am not sure this would be done nice on some time we got distance and get so down so we cannot use some weapons so high to reach the opponent.

for weapon packs: your packs are just update version of already made weapons there is nothing new on that pack we will use just new weapons in same way as we do but that sounds so funny and names are just better than previous made weapons.

i hope you guys do not need to use translator for read my post

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
10-14-2014, 12:52 AM
Actually, if a post has good grammar and spelling, I'll generally read it, even if it's long. (On the other hand, if it doesn't, unless I really care about what it says, I'll rarely read beyond 20 words. It takes me a long time to understand poorly-written text.)

Anyway, there's a few mistakes in Gooner's post... but it would probably be too off-topic to point them out here (this is a suggestions thread, not a physics discussion). Anyone interested (including Gooner himself) feel free to PM me.

10-14-2014, 02:13 PM
Goonieee Where is the picture book? man u like to keep me waiting huh? lol

[Image: rba3xy.jpg]
10-14-2014, 03:20 PM
goober is still goobering on Smiley_Smile

hey goofy goober... ill wait for the pic book to

wizard cub has offered to sponsor the book to get it into production

[Image: 5v4nqu.jpg]
10-14-2014, 04:56 PM
O: Lol Zac, haven't seen you in so long.....playing with the fairies must have gotten old.

[Image: W4okSgd.png?1]

Really man....58 days....pfft. And I already get sponsored by your clan Carebears ;D ....which I am not the leader of =| You'll both get a picture book after we 3v3 again....then Zac will leave again for another 2 months, nice.

[Image: Goon.gif]