Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Gift for the good eggs!
11-17-2013, 12:38 AM
Gift for the good eggs!
A special award for those who help the community! Let me explain. a special shell (a weapon or something that the other players do not have) for anyone who helps the community ... for example, who wrote many suggestions that have been implemented! only a reward for those who help to improve Beo2 Smiley_BigGrin i hope u guys like my idea Smiley_Tongue [/i]

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-17-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Gift for the good eggs!
I like this idea.

Instead of a special shell or weapon for the game, the user could be added to a Contributor user group on the forum.
11-17-2013, 02:13 AM
That seems...fair...ish...but it might start a fight or something If there is someone who requested something that has been implemented didn't get rewarded, etc. Besides, its not entirely fair to those on the forums who played a big role in spotting bugs, etc. In fact, so few will get this title its not even reasonable. So no, sorry for the hate, but I don't think I will support. Sorry :/

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
11-17-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm always in favor of receiving "limited edition" or hard-to-achieve badges/titles/goodies so I like this idea.

That being said, I will agree with Dragonbolt that it's not really feasible. Not because so few would get the achievement, but because it's so difficult to judge and award things based on merit.

[Image: 2n6fac4.jpg]
11-17-2013, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 12:40 PM by SenSei.)
forum is for betterment of the game,whatever contribution you do is for everyone i dont think you need special shell for that in game,that should be achieved from winning or taking part in competition only so everyone could have equal chance.
but its possible from staff you can get special tag like VIP member or similar for contribution in forum.
other warez forum promote their active members to different ranks it can be done here to motivate members.

11-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Or maybe credits for the good eggs in the beta? Just my idea of a reward

Smiley_YinYang Smiley_YinYang Smiley_YinYang Smiley_YinYang
11-19-2013, 02:44 AM
(11-18-2013 10:19 AM)MathwallTheGreat Wrote:  Or maybe credits for the good eggs in the beta? Just my idea of a reward

That will be not fair.

Everyone will make usseles topics to get rewards.
Spams.
And that will bring maybe fights or chaos. So the idea is not a good idea (my option).

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-21-2013, 04:14 AM
i agree with shadowreaper. some people (you know who i mean)

will keep making useless topics to get weapons.

sorry i don't like the idea Smiley_Sad
11-21-2013, 04:27 AM
I would glad to help BEO 2 and it's communities to grow, but I don't need a return Smiley_Smile
11-21-2013, 07:15 AM
(11-17-2013 02:13 AM)DragonBolt Wrote:  That seems...fair...ish...but it might start a fight or something If there is someone who requested something that has been implemented didn't get rewarded, etc. Besides, its not entirely fair to those on the forums who played a big role in spotting bugs, etc. In fact, so few will get this title its not even reasonable.
You have a point.. If this happens, fights will definitely break out. But, it couldn't just be for people who helped form beo2. It could also be for people who help improve beo2.. Like making suggestions to what could be done, or saying that there's a bug, etc.. Idk, just a suggestion. I do like the idea though..