Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More stash weapons
09-17-2014, 08:13 AM
More stash weapons
Please add the weapons from packs 7 and 8 to the stash. And are there plans for more stash-only weapons like popcorn and the fridge? That would be awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-17-2014, 09:39 AM
RE: More stash weapons
U should remove this thread and make a new one in game disscussion
as u r asking questions not suggestion
like when will u add stuffs

these r not suggestions bro

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
09-17-2014, 12:37 PM
(09-17-2014 09:39 AM)super sam Wrote:  U should remove this thread and make a new one in game disscussion
as u r asking questions not suggestion
like when will u add stuff

these r not suggestions bro

I'm pretty sure that "add weapons from packs 7 and 8 to the stash" is a suggestion...
09-17-2014, 01:46 PM
hopefully they'd come in with new weapons like those rumored one's from the 1st version after the app launch. since they promoted the app first, then i guess we can expect that the app will be out before the next new set of weapons.

[Image: 4uS9reg.jpg]
meanwhile...
Smiley_Trollface
a quote from an awesome user to remind me and maybe everyone else:
Tally Wrote:To echo the age-old quote, 'Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.'
09-19-2014, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2014 11:13 AM by Seshomaru.)
Don't really think more weapons are necessary, what's so exciting about all these paid weapons?
Most of the time I see people using them they backfire horribly.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
09-19-2014, 10:09 PM
(09-19-2014 11:13 AM)Seshomaru Wrote:  Don't really think more weapons are necessary, what's so exciting about all these paid weapons?

It's just a good source of income for the developers Smiley_Tongue
Really, the popcorn and the fridge are $1 each, per use. If people buy weapons like that just for the novelty (and they do), the devs can make a nice sum Smiley_Tongue
09-20-2014, 08:43 AM
(09-19-2014 10:09 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  
(09-19-2014 11:13 AM)Seshomaru Wrote:  Don't really think more weapons are necessary, what's so exciting about all these paid weapons?

Really, the popcorn and the fridge are $1 each, per use. If people buy weapons like that just for the novelty (and they do), the devs can make a nice sum Smiley_Tongue

I'm not talking about what benefit the devs get from it, I was talking about the users.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
09-20-2014, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2014 01:54 PM by Inuyasha.)
(09-20-2014 08:43 AM)Seshomaru Wrote:  
(09-19-2014 10:09 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  

I'm not talking about what benefit the devs get from it, I was talking about the users.

Yeah, there's not much in it for the users, that's for sure. But really, that applies to half the paid things -- yet they are added as a source of income.