Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rainbownartia weapons(Update yay!)
09-21-2014, 12:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 12:59 AM by troll2.)
RE: Rainbownartia weapons(Update yay!)
i do like the originality, your cube is one,and that the only weapons u suggested i can support, now as the after effect of u cube does, sound like something i suggested along time ago , u can read about it on my suggestions threads, called confussion pack , that turn aiming to opposite,

the rest of the ideas are not bad, but they are not new,we already have knifes and grenades.

but keep wit your ideas, you never know what admins are looking for, just try to avoid repeating weapons that we already have (variants of a weapons at the ends the same weapons) so let your imagination fly and let your brain got mad take the risk, sometimes the crazy ideas are the best, dont be afraid of posting those ideas, avoid the secure way , to suggest the common and suggest the madness.

(nothing personal , just trying to be constructive )
regards

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-21-2014, 01:53 AM
RE: Rainbownartia weapons(Update yay!)
Thanks a ton for your feedback. The crazy thing is that all of these ideas came to my mind only when i was daydreaming in school. The saucer weapon was originated in my dream.
And yes, ill try my best to suggests new kinds of stuff.
Find all posts by this user