Earning coins!
Earning coins from games like XP???

[Image: pDNhicL.png]
[Image: Y78gO50.png] 29.11.'18
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-11-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Earning coins!
better not then the brothers donkin cant make money on this game you can earn credits whit halloween christmas and easter btw.ore just buy them Smiley_XD

Hai,
09-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Well but...what would you want more? Smiley_Confused *Earning coins and NOT leveling up in game for XP*
Or leveling up all the time from XP Smiley_Confused...because with how many hits you get in game with w.e weapon u use that goes to earning xp and getting you closer and closer to reaching the next level....if we had coins with it..then I THINK it would just be a jumbled up mess..Smiley_ConfusedSmiley_Confused..and that we would either have to CHOOSE one or the other..and to be quiet FRANKLY honest I like the *Earning xp with w.e wep u use and gaining higher levels*.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
09-11-2014, 08:45 PM
coins? we already have credits cmon. not supported
09-11-2014, 09:39 PM
Considering a fully levelled prestige 5 account has over 3 million exp, you can imagine that nobody would pay for a single credit if this was possible.
09-11-2014, 09:43 PM
noo u all read this wrong when the game finishes u get coins+xp not credits and u can buy shells with coins and u still have the credits but only added coins

[Image: pDNhicL.png]
[Image: Y78gO50.png] 29.11.'18
09-11-2014, 09:57 PM
(09-11-2014 09:43 PM)Kirkata Wrote:  noo u all read this wrong when the game finishes u get coins+xp not credits and u can buy shells with coins and u still have the credits but only added coins
So, basically, kinda like the credits system, but without paying, and for lesser prizes? Sounds like a possible idea, although I doubt it would ever be implemented.

You should probably make the OP a bit clearer, though.
09-12-2014, 03:28 AM
Even if you only mean for the "coins" to buy shells, it isn't going to get much support. The shells, weapon/map packs, and pro are all extra things meant to improve the gaming experience. Because they don't need to be there, we do need to get credits (one way or another) to purchase them. The credit system is a way for us to thank the Donkins for making all of that available to us as players.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
09-14-2014, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014 06:06 PM by Seshomaru.)
I agree with Tenchi.
I don't want to rip off the credits system, because the owner needs to make some profit from the game; otherwise it wouldn't be able to be updated or kept running as smoothly as it currently is.

I mean, of course it's desirable for the member base, everyone wants something exclusive for free, but it's just not something I can see working out.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]