Poll: You likey or nah?
Yeh i like it.
Na man dis whack!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Terrain
08-26-2014, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 08:10 PM by DeathTheKid.)
Terrain
Hey!
This is going to be a short suggestion so let's get to it:
Picking up items in maps, this is also a suggestion for items spawning in each map (e.g in the Pumpking Patch map (i think that's what it's called), pumpkins will spawn.
You can pick up the pumpkins and throw them at the enemy (it will be heavy because you know.... pumpkins).
And since I'm not that creative I'm sure the Donkin Brothers can add a twist to this (for example the pumpkin explodes into smaller pumpkins ect.).
So that's how this will work, in every map an item that is like the map (e.g Skull Island, you can throw skulls that spawn on the map).
AAAAAAAAAAND i hope u like the suggestion and have a great day :3

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-26-2014, 10:59 PM
RE: Terrain
Not bad idea , support it. Good creativity

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-27-2014, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 12:07 AM by SenSei.)
could be fun in addition to random box ,they should fall in background so egg can passover & pop-up message will show, pick up item or not then you can use in next turn.

08-28-2014, 07:28 PM
Sounds interesting, I have to admit.
08-28-2014, 08:08 PM
nice idea Smiley_BigGrin its nice for the ppl that dont have wep packs Smiley_BigGrin

Hai,