Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
New ways to go pro please notice!!!!!
08-23-2014, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 01:47 AM by (DEW™)Mattman54321.)
New ways to go pro please notice!!!!!
I think there should be a new way to go pro because some people like me who are kids are begging there mums and dads to by them enough credits most have to wait till birthdays and thingsSmiley_Crying.But if u make at least 1 new way to go pro alot of people will be Smiley_BigGrin and then they wont get board of using the same weapons and same options over and over again. would say if u prestige u can get proSmiley_BigGrin. everyone pls reply on other ways to get pro hopefully staff will make one. For now happy fighting!! Smiley_Sleepy

[Image: igHbtMJ.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-23-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: New ways to go pro please notice!!!!!
Sorry, but Donkin brothers need that money. But dont worry, they used to give free credits during special holidays, if you save them you could get Pro.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
08-23-2014, 04:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2014 04:05 AM by (DEW™)Mattman54321.)
okkkkk never knew dat

okkkkk never knew dat

okkkkk never knew dat

[Image: igHbtMJ.png]
08-23-2014, 04:14 AM
play 2 years and you have enuf creds given by donkins to buy pro, 5 cred giveaways per year is 100 creds per year (or more if there's 40 creds giveaway).
08-23-2014, 08:14 AM
you know u dont need already money to get pro content

you have enought ways to earn credits to buy stuffs

1.- giveaways by creators random dates
2.- contests every time we have contest prices are cretids 50 to 500
3.- u have refer system, how works, well on you give to your friends your refereral link, they go to game and registrer an account, then when they reach to lvl 30 u earn credits, u can earn 100 credits in total u need 30 friends to reach lvl 30 each one to get the 100 credits
4.- super rewards

now if ur parents dont want to buy u or u dont have credit card but u have cellphone u can buy by cellphone a few credits

if u play on knogregate they give free credits too

so theres enought ways to get premium contnetn witout parents, so just need to be earned.

and as others said, the game need incomes to stay alive, they cant give everything free

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
08-24-2014, 07:12 AM
As troll2 said, there are other ways. Smiley_Smile I used a mix of Super Rewards and giveaways to buy Pro.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
08-24-2014, 07:28 AM
I don't think this is a good idea, someone needs to fund BEO2. It'd be way to easy to get pro. You could always use superrewards for free, though.

[Image: cropped-the-tnt-clan-bg.jpg]
#Tenchi4Moderator
08-24-2014, 08:44 AM
Well I am still new to BEO2...and HAVEN'T ONCE gotten a give away prize yet or w.e
*What ever you call those prizes that come out on Holidays* but I still have time yet I think in order
to hopefully get something..

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
08-24-2014, 12:33 PM
lucky for me my parents bought me pro for my b-day Smiley_Smile
08-24-2014, 12:45 PM
My mom and dad wouldn't do that for me....all they keep saying the firsst time I asked them was
"Well why don't you save up the money you get from holidays (My BDay and Christmas) in order to get that kinda
stuff yourself.
But meh *Shrugs*.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]