Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Some Suggestions
08-16-2014, 08:46 AM
Some Suggestions
A few suggestions.

Now I know that this first one more than likely has been suggested before. Probably several times. Forgive me if for not being able to easily locate it.

Drain Gun - Does 20 damage to opponent and heals you for 15. Simple, not overpowered.

Minimize Player Invites - Please Donkins....please. With the last update there is a large percentage of people that play with settings where the Wind and Gravity is located at the top of the screen, and when you get an invite it completely blocks it. Since you have graciously given us more friends, it means more invites.

Special Stash Sales - I have talked to many people and very, very few buy from the stash. I myself today went to go purchase something in from the stash section of the shop, and not only did I notice you can only buy 10 of that particular item, but there is no downsize in price for buying in large quantities. SO how about this,
Every once in awhile come out with a special 'sale'

Limited Time Only Buy 20 And Get 5 FREE!

It might not completely create an uproar in sales in the stash, but it certainly would help.

One last thing, and this is something that's more of an idea rather than a solid plan I can put down. But I've been trying to figure out a type of way to confuse the enemy with creating a clone of yourself. Like....a teleport gun, that teleports you randomly, and creates a clone of yourself somewhere on the screen. Now the clone doesn't do damage, and once it is hit it disappears. But for all intense and purposes it appears to fire exactly where you would fire. Like I said I don't know I havn't worked out all the bugs I it yet.

I would just like to see more defensive weapons. Options you would be able to choose from in case you were in a bad situation. Same as the Shield was for Beo1. I'd even love to see that come back. Once you reach max lvl (lvl 99) you get a free shield to use once per game same as the teleport, except it only last for 2 turns and absorbs 10 damage per turn. For a total of 20 damage. So if someone fired a rocket at you, it does 5 dmg.

Again I don't know. I just like to have the option to be able to play defensively if necessary. The wall was a SUPER addition in my opinion. Smiley_ThumbsUp

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-16-2014, 09:01 AM
RE: Some Suggestions
Vex didnt you know that the attack is the best defense? Smiley_Tongue

I agree with most of the ideas but the invite one.
When a player invites u they would have to resize the invite icon to show the wind and the random gravity, i dont know just make it smaller we really need it.

Uh i dont see the wall function , or at least against me. Only against pretty noob player work so yah if you fight some noob you shouldnt even need to use it since you win anyway/ you waste time.

If you fight a veteran it doesnt work , of course depends of the situation but usualy we do normaly sharp shots from far, so yah a stupid wall cant stop us.

The positive of that wall is just that you can trap peoples on team matches, and i like only that about this weapon. Smiley_Tongue

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-16-2014, 09:10 AM
(08-16-2014 09:01 AM)Crocus Wrote:  If you fight a veteran it doesnt work , of course depends of the situation but usualy we do normaly sharp shots from far, so yah a stupid wall cant stop us.

That depends on the settings. Not all shots can be made so accurately with the right settings Smiley_Wink

08-16-2014, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 10:56 AM by SenSei.)
Drain gun cool idea ,love it.
i also suggested clone idea like 8 or 7 months ago ,as Misdirection potion, in my Special Weapons & Mode topic ,i like your version too Smiley_Smile
also like rest all suggestions.

need small update on wall since you mention it ,if we press space after shooting, it will fall horizontal ,this will work like mud ,if you are on platform really small one ,you can build bridge,it has many applications.

08-16-2014, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2014 06:31 PM by Seshomaru.)
I agree with pretty much everything listed here except for the Drain Gun.
As someone said, attack is the best defence.

If you're dealing 20 damage and also gaining 15 HP, that's essentially like dealing 35 damage. I know that isn't a big deal when he have weapons like Death From Above, Triple X, etc., but I think I'd prefer if all the healing weapons were separate from the dealing damage weapons. If you're doing both healing and damaging at the same time, it does give a large advantage in the game.

I suppose it's not too much of a sticky point, but that's just my 2 cents.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
08-16-2014, 09:12 PM
(08-16-2014 09:10 AM)Vexis Wrote:  
(08-16-2014 09:01 AM)Crocus Wrote:  If you fight a veteran it doesnt work , of course depends of the situation but usualy we do normaly sharp shots from far, so yah a stupid wall cant stop us.

That depends on the settings. Not all shots can be made so accurately with the right settings Smiley_Wink

As i said depend of the situation, Smiley_Tongue

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
08-16-2014, 10:12 PM
Sadly the clone idea wouldn't work because of trajectories... you can't hit the same points from two different places with one trajectory line (a shot doesn't only hit one place). The rest looks interesting.
08-17-2014, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2014 05:35 AM by Vexis.)
(08-16-2014 10:41 AM)SenSei Wrote:  need small update on wall since you mention it ,if we press space after shooting, it will fall horizontal ,this will work like mud ,if you are on platform really small one ,you can build bridge,it has many applications.

Very cool idea!

(08-16-2014 06:29 PM)Seshomaru Wrote:  As someone said, attack is the best defence.

I was in a game, 3v3, all pros. My team had 2 ppl left, with somewhere around 80 or so life, while the other team had 1 person left, and about 40 life. We had him in a bad position because of the terrain, and just did knock him down to flat ground, where we were. Then he threw up a wall, in a very good position. (we were playing wind and random gravity) and was able to kill us in no time b/c he sat back there behind the wall using rail guns.

My point of the story, is that sometimes...playing a defensive maneuver can be the best way to counter-attack. Especially if your on the losing side.